「Phase 115」Mint and Lilac

A/N: Hi author's note at the beginning :)

Just a heads up for people who read as this is published I'm working on Wednesday these next two weeks so uploads will be on Thursday instead. Which isn't much different than the past few weeks but this time I have a reason lol--

Anyway enjoy the chapter and there's definitely nothing suspicious about this at the beginning. Not at all.

Thank you for reading ;)

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

"You left a mess again."

"Why didn't you feed Susie-chan last night?"

"Next time you sleep in, I won't wake you up."

"Jeez, I'm not a baby!"

"Hmph!"

"Hmph!"

Claire sighed, resting her chin in her hands. "Ever since that beach trip, they've been at each other's throats. I thought they would have calmed down by now."

"Saki-chan's pretty stubborn and I guess Minori-chan can be too," Usagi said, "But I didn't think it'd be this bad."

"I hope they make up soon," Hikaru agreed, "This feels just like when we first joined..."

"When you first joined?"

"At first, Saki-chan and Minori-chan didn't get along at all," Usagi explained.

"How did they become friends, then? If we remind them of that, maybe they'll make up."

"They were taking an audition together and Saki-san overworked Minori-chan without knowing she was ill. So, Minori-chan got a fever and Saki-san felt bad and they talked things out," Hikaru said. The three sighed.

"I guess we can't make that happen again..."

"This sucks," Usagi said, "All of the Summer weather disappeared and now those two are arguing..."

"At the very least, the CD debut competition is coming soon," Claire said, "If one of us can win, that'll open many doors."

"I'll do my best," Hikaru said and Usagi smiled.

"I'll be rooting for you two! ...Do you think they'll get along by the time it happens?"

"I hope so. I can't take much more of this."

"I'm sure if they talked to each other properly..."

"But will they?"

"..." Hikaru bit her lip. "Minori-chan, Saki-san..."

Usagi looked down at the magazine in front of her. She really didn't want things to end like this... not at all.

Then, she noticed something and a small glimmer of hope appeared in her eyes.

"Hikaru-chan, Claire-chan?" She asked, holding up the magazine. "Do you think something like this would work?"

"Something like that... it may have a chance," Claire said, smiling. Hikaru nodded.

"Let's give it a try."

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

"Umbrella in hand, let's dance away in this starlit deluge~" Minori hummed as she watered the plants in the classroom. Today, it was her turn to take care of it - alongside one other idol.