「Phase 135」Redefine Yourself

Even when I tremble, I'll do my best

Failure isn't that bad, is it?

Reach for the stars!

We'll dream together!

Reach for the stars!

Because we're star bound!

The idols of Bubblegum*Asterism danced along to the music, sweat flying through the air and their trainers' soles rubbing against the floor. They were in nearly perfect sync, their moves dynamic and energy-filled.

Cute and pop and a little cool

That's just who we are

We're different stars

But we're linked

By strong, bright dreams

Let's create our asterism!

The music came to a close and the three held their poses, breathing heavily. Usagi grinned, finally letting go and stretching her arms out wide.

"Alright! We're getting so close!"

Hikaru nodded. "We've made progress."

"We've been working so hard after all," Claire agreed. She wiped herself down and smiled. "I never would have imagined I'd be doing an entire concert without the Aikatsu performance."

"Me neither. But it's exciting."

"Isn't it?" Usagi turned to Claire, her eyes bright. "And you're like... the most amazing of all! How did you pull that off?"

"I didn't do anything special."

"It was special," Hikaru argued. "It was so dazzling, even without the system. I didn't even know it was possible..."

Turning red, Claire hid her face in her hands. "It wasn't that good...!"

"It totally was! Don't you feel happier after it too?"

She took her hands away and smiled, despite still blushing. "...Mhm. It felt like there was a large weight off of my shoulders."

"I wanna try it too," Usagi said. "I wanna know what it feels like."

"Me too," Hikaru agreed. She paused. "...I do wonder how long it'll be until it comes back, though."

"Apparently KatsuCorp is going to make an announcement in a few days," Claire noted. "Tons of rumours are going around about it..."

Hikaru twirled her hair, looking to the floor.

The uncertainty around the system was... really strange.

Scary.

"Well, no matter what, we're definitely gonna perform at this concert, right?" Usagi asked, tugging on her partners' arms. She grinned. "BubbleAsu is the best after all!"

"Even without the system, let's do our best," Claire said. "How are the outfits going, Usagi?"

"They're going... okay," Usagi said. "They don't actually look special though. Not yet."

"You'll get there eventually, Usagi-chan," Hikaru said. She pulled out her phone and opened her messages. "Oh, Tenma-san wants to see me."

"Really? Even though the system's dead?"