「Phase 113」Vibrant Feelings

"Akiyama Akemi..." Sachiko muttered, the performance that had already become familiar to her projecting from her phone. "You've already made quite the impact."

"Just like I said."

"Not exactly. You said you'd change Aikatsu forever, but..." Her eyes widened. "Changing Aikatsu forever - that's not just destroying Celestial is it?! Because it won't work-!"

"Of course not, I'm much more capable than you seem to give me credit for," Akemi said, resting her chin in her hand. "But, even you can admit that Celestial Academy's presence is troublesome, correct?"

"Without a rival, how are we supposed to grow strong?"

Akemi smirked. "You still won't admit it - I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, considering your relationship with Amamiya-"

"R-Relationship?! We're not - Whatever you heard, it's not true!"

Akemi giggled. "You're bright red. Just like a tomato."

"Th-That's because-! It's because-!"

"Watching Hanabusa Sachiko lose her composure. I feel so lucky right now."

"This isn't funny!"

"Isn't it? Besides, I know all about how you're best friends with your sworn rival. Just a couple of besties - I understand the shame but I know. There's no need to hide it."

Sachiko's face returned to its normal colour and she leaned back in her seat. She stared at Akemi for a second, then sighed. "I apologise. That was immature of me."

"It was entertaining."

"It was not." She paused. "But if you know that we're best friends, I suppose that's fine."

"Of course. I know all about your bond. All about how you're the best friends ever - it's no wonder you won the duo unit cup." She smirked. "I know a lot. About a lot of things. Maybe you'll even find me useful someday."

"I'm perfectly fine by myself."

"You used to have such grand ambitions. What happened?"

"Nothing happened. I decided what to do by myself."

"I'm sure you'll change your mind once you see. The vision I have benefits you greatly."

Sachiko looked down and Akemi stood up. As she left the room, she brushed past Sachiko's shoulder.

"I'm sure you'll come around eventually."

Akemi left the room and smiled at Izumi, who was waiting for her.

"How did it go?"

"I think I've made progress," Akemi said, "And I confirmed something."

"Confirmed something?"

"Just a little suspicion I've had for a while now. Hanabusa Sachiko's fatal flaw as an idol."

Izumi smiled. "You really are incredible, Akemi-san."

"I know I am."

The two walked out into a crowded hallway, where all eyes almost immediately turned to her.

"Akiyama-senpai!"

"I saw your performance! It was amazing!"

Akemi smiled calmly, waving at her already adoring fans, Izumi proudly following her.

"Akiyama-senpai!" A first-year yelled, running to her. "Can I ask for help? I really like Passionate Starbeat but Twilight Fortune suits me better - I like how you dress, so please help me out!"