「Phase 125」The World I See

Usagi looked through the racks and racks of clothing on display. They were all so pastel and beautiful and detailed - simply stunning. Like something out of the magical girl anime she watched with everyone else, or from one of those fairytale books she read when she was younger.

"Your designs are always so pretty, Kaidou-san," Usagi said, "I wish I could design like you do."

"Thank you. They're hard work."

"I can guess. Even just designing Bubblegum*Asterism's coords were hard and they weren't this nice. And you did most of the work anyway."

"Everyone starts somewhere."

"Still."

Kaidou Arata smiled to himself. "That reminds me. I haven't designed you a Premium Rare yet, have I?"

"Huh?" Usagi asked, finally taking her attention off of the coords and turning to the top designer. "What about the Magical Strawberry coord?"

"That was originally designed for Fujimori Asuna. Whilst I'm glad it was worn by somebody in the end, it's not your coord."

"...I guess not," Usagi whispered, taking the cards out of her pocket. "Do you think she'd be upset if she knew a stranger was wearing her Premium Rare coord?"

"She wasn't that kind of girl."

Usagi frowned.

"...I still don't understand what happened that day..."

For a second, everything in the room was quiet, with just the sound of chirping birds to keep them company.

"A Premium Rare coord is a chance to show the world your true self," Arata said, ignoring her previous comment. "Gather some ideas about what kind of coord you'll want and we'll meet back in a week."

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

"I don't know how to," Usagi mumbled, squishing her cheeks that evening at dinner. "I don't know how to find good ideas to tell Kaidou-san - I already really trust him with designing anyway."

"You should make a mood board or something," Claire suggested. "Look for some aesthetics on Linterest."

"I guess..." Usagi muttered, pouting. "Even if that's totally boring..."

Saki watched Usagi's uninterested expression and smiled. "I think I have another idea."

"Look on Kirakiratter?"

"Not that. Hey, Usagi-chan, if you have a forest and wilderness themed brand - how would you feel about going out to play?"

Just like that Usagi's expression lit up. "You'd do that for me?"

"I'm still the same Saki that I used to be, you know."

Tearing up, Usagi got up, walked around the table and then latched onto Saki's arm.

"Thank you so much!"

"Ugh, don't get all sappy on me."

"Can I ask a question?" Hikaru quietly asked. "What do you two mean...?"

"How do you all feel about the wilderness?"

"Huh?" Minori asked.

"You know, like forests and stuff," Usagi added. "We're gonna go out to one together. Wanna come with?"

"Oh! I do, I do!" Minori chirped, jumping up.

"Will we be okay?" Hikaru asked and Usagi grinned

"Don't worry, we have plenty of experience. We'll protect you."