「Phase 131」Together

"That movie was so good," Hinata gushed as she and Akira walked out of the theatre, hand in hand. It was a dark but relatively clear night, with stars littered across the sky. "I'm so glad we got to see it together."

Akira giggled. "I knew you'd like it."

"Of course I would." She leaned her head on Akira's shoulder and Akira blushed slightly.

"Hina..."

"Hm?"

"I... had a lot of fun too. Let's do something like this again soon."

Hinata pulled away, stood in front of Akira and faced her. She smiled softly. "I'd love that. More than anything."

She loved Akira, more than anything.

Once again, Akira gave another adorable smile that set Hinata's heart aflutter.

The two had been dating for a year now. A year that, in Hinata's mind at least, had gone by in no time at all. A year spent with the woman she loved.

She couldn't ask for anything else.

Hinata stepped forward. She leaned in and the two engaged in a heartfelt, even if a little clumsy, kiss.

Her heart wouldn't stop fluttering. But here with Akira, she felt secure. Like Akira would never let her go - like she'd never let her get hurt. Hinata was determined to reciprocate those feelings, too.

When the two eventually pulled away from their kiss, they still stood hand in hand.

Inside, Hinata felt incredibly warm and fuzzy.

She didn't ever want to let this feeling go.

─── 。゚☽: * .♧. * :☾ ° . ───

"And finish!" Claire shouted as the three held their poses, breathing and sweating heavily. The idols of Bubblegum*Asterism were working hard towards their concert in just over a month, engaging in the weight training the idol academy had borrowed from their rival.

A couple of seconds passed.

Then the three fell to the floor.

"'m so tire..." Usagi mumbled, her eyes closed.

"Do you think... this'll make us top idols...?" Hikaru asked. "Doing this all day..."

"We've come so far..." Claire added. "This concert is our... our chance to prove ourselves."

"I know. But... can we please take a break...?"

As if answering her prayers, the door to the practice room opened and someone entered. The unit pulled themselves up to at least a sitting position and turned to the entree - Hanasato Saki, with Minori not far behind her.

"Are you guys okay?" Minori asked.

"We made a plan to work hard for our concert," Claire replied. "It's something we all agreed to."

"If you say so..."

Saki scrunched her nose. "It stinks in here."

"...Thanks," Usagi dryly replied. "Anyway, we're practising for a performance that will change Aikatsu forever. So don't distract us."

"Well, we're here with news that will change Aikatsu forever too."

"...Huh?"

"Well, it'll change this school forever at least," Saki corrected. "But seriously, check Kirakiratter. It should be trending."

Although unsure of what to expect, the three scrambled over to their bags and picked out their phones. They opened the social media app and switched to the trending tab.