「Phase 107」Solar Eclipse

Heart racing, sweating rapidly, breathing heavily, Sachiko danced along to the music, carefully moving her body along to the music.

It was late. She had been doing this for hours.

The music came to a stop. She held her pose.

Then, she fell to her knees, panting heavily to catch her breath. She glanced over to her phone next to her bag and relaxed slightly. She took off her weights.

"That's enough for tonight," she muttered, falling onto her back. Taking a moment.

It had only been a year yet the floorboards in the practice room were already worn away. Not that Sachiko was surprised.

Honestly, she wasn't entirely sure why she kept to such a strict schedule nowadays. She didn't exactly have to. She had fully bloomed, after all...

Not that there was much else to do, though.

The door creaked open.

"Sachiko-chan?"

Sachiko stood back up, picking up her phone and quickly reviewing her messages. Then she smiled at the girl in the doorway: Oshiro Yui.

"I'm just about finished," Sachiko said, wrapping a cold towel around her neck.

"Mhm. It's getting late."

"I noticed."

"Well," Yui beamed, "I can't wait for your performance! I'm sure it'll be like something out of a fairytale!"

"Of course it will be," Sachiko said, "Are you forgetting who the top idol in Japan is?"

"You're amazing. Just like Mai-chan and Yoyo-chan and Asuka-chan and -"

Sachiko let out a small laugh. "That's a lot of people."

"I know a lot of amazing people. Speaking of which, I promised I'd meet with Emirin once I got back - see you!" Yui chimed, dashing off. Sachiko waved, then turned to her phone.

She tapped the screen, then held the phone to her ear.

─── 。゚☽: * .♤. * :☾ ° . ───

"Midnight are totally amazing~," Saki gushed, "But Shimura-senpai is... she's so... she's so pretty!"

A day had passed since Tsubaki's performance. Usagi, Hikaru, Claire, Saki and Minori were sitting together at breakfast, recalling the prior day's events.

Minori turned to Saki, whose head was rested in her hand, her cheeks bright pink.

"You're acting weird again."

"I'm not! Don't you agree that she's pretty?"

Minori placed a finger to her lip. "We both have purple hair."

"I know that."

"So does that make me pretty?"

Saki's expression flushed red and she turned away. "I mean, I guess..."

Claire giggled. "Shimura-senpai's performance was better than I expected."

"She was a member of Midnight, of course she was," Minori refuted and Hikaru twirled a twintail.

"I still don't know about Midnight..." she muttered, "Even though everyone always talks about them."

"Me neither," Usagi agreed, raising her hand, "I only know eclipse."

"I didn't know it was possible to know one unit and not the other," Claire commented, "But I guess eclipse's name has been mentioned a lot recently so I suppose it makes sense."