「Phase 105」Forest Of Memories

"New friends?"

"Mhm! They saw me lonely and... well..." a young girl with brown hair in twin braids said, "They came to talk to me!" She paused. "That's okay, right?"

The other girl smiled. "That's okay! What are they like?"

"They're really nice. Ella-chan's really pretty and Usagi-chan is a lot of fun," the brunette explained, "But they're both girly." She turned back to her friend, with short green messy hair, and a simple shirt and shorts - a tomboy both inside and out.

"You made friends with girly girls?"

"You weren't in."

"I wanted to be."

"You'll like them anyway."

The two girls were walking to school together, talking as they went. The brunette's eyes lit up.

"That's them!"

"Huh? Where?"

"Come, come!" she shouted, running off as the green-haired girl attempted to catch up in her confusion.

"Ella-chan! Usagi-chan!" The brunette shouted as she approached two girls, one with long platinum blonde hair and the other with red hair in twintails. The redhead turned around and her expression lit up.

"Hoshiko-chan!"

"My friend came in today!" Hoshiko exclaimed, "We should all be friends!" She turned to the tomboy who was now walking to catch up. "This is Saki-chan!"

"Hello, Saki-chan," the blonde girl said, "I'm Ella. Kurosaki Ella."

"And I'm Usagi! Let's be friends!"

Saki stared for a second, taking everything in. From Usagi's subtle bounce on her toes to Ella's composure. The way Usagi's twintails were slightly uneven or how not even a hair was out of place when it came to Ella. Usagi's bright outfit and Ella's more subdued pastel one.

"...Nice to meet you," she whispered. She took a deep breath, raising her voice. "I'm Saki - Hanasato Saki!"

Before she had any chance to say anything else, Usagi sprang forward, completely disregarding the concept of personal space. "I love your clothes! You're really cool."

"Am I?" Saki asked, enthusiasm present in her voice.

"Yeah! Lookie lookie, we both have plasters on our knees."

"We're matching?"

"Yeah!"

"See? We can all be friends," Hoshiko said and Saki smiled.

"Yeah!"

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

The Kira☆Kira☆Class☆Festival had finally begun. Different classes within the middle school division of Celestial Academy were to hold events to advertise their students, creating a particularly great chance for the first-years in specific. The day before, class 1B had held their event, including a joint performance from Hikaru, Claire and Minori. One so dazzling, it completely captivated Usagi!