「Phase 126」Who I Am

"Don't leave!"

Luna bit her tongue, looking at her younger sister clinging to her arm.

"I have to go. This is my dream, after all."

"Can't you sing and dance at home? We can do it together, I like ballet! Just don't leave. Please."

"It's more complicated than that. I'll visit, though."

"But, but--"

Luna kneeled down, placing her hand on Claire's head.

"I'll see you again soon. Love you."

Claire didn't give a vocal response, just curling her lip up. Luna sighed then got up.

"We'll sing together again soon."

As Luna tried to leave, Claire reluctantly loosened her grip on her older sister's arm.

"But... you're the only person I have..."

─── 。゚☽: * .◇. * :☾ ° . ───

"Thank you for watching!" Bubblegum*Asterism yelled, waving at the camera with wide smiles.

"And cut! Good work today, you three."

"It was our pleasure," Claire said, with a sweet smile.

"These gummies are really nice," Usagi commented, looking at them with bright eyes. Hikaru nodded.

"Thank you for this opportunity."

As the adults turned their focus away, the three giggled.

"'They're ultra scrumptious and deliciousy' - what does that even mean?" Claire asked and Usagi grinned.

"I don't know! It just sounded cool and smart."

"I saw you sneaking in an extra one, Claire," Hikaru said.

"W-what? I didn't..."

"I saw it too."

"No you didn't!"

The three erupted into laughter again.

"I'm going to get a drink," Claire said. "I'll be back in a second. See you."

"See you."

Claire walked out of the room, into the corridor and stopped at the nearest vending machine. She took out a soda and-

"You know, after hearing she's related to Luna-chan, I expected Claire-chan to be a lot different."

"Mhm! Luna-chan's really cool and Claire-chan is super cute. But I like them both, even if they're different."

"Besides, it's not like Luna-chan would have ever taken up a job about gummies. We're lucky they're different."

Claire froze. She pursed her lips together, looking down at the floor.

They were right. Luna was far too cool for something like this...

"Claire-chan?"

Suddenly alert, Claire looked up. "Hm?"

"You were taking a while. We wondered if you got lost," Hikaru explained. The two were now dressed in their casual clothes, unlike Claire, who was still dressed for the advertisement.