「Phase 120」Where I Belong

Tick tock, tick tock.

Claire stared at the pendant sitting in front of her.

Saki and Minori had already formed a unit together... Divinity Heaven had also gained a lot of traction too.

She wondered how long Luna had waited to form a unit. How easily she had managed to find members. If performing alongside them was difficult...

She kind of wished she had asked her older sister those questions before rushing off and becoming an idol. After all, if she wanted to truly live up to her legacy, she'd be best off forming a stylish and cool unit. One to rival the army of rabbit girls Usagi was supposedly gathering. Not to mention that Hikaru would likely form a unit eventually and knowing Hikaru and her attention to detail it'd probably be a strong one. Serendipity was also plenty capable - no matter which way Claire looked at it, she'd have strong rivals no matter what.

Which was why she had to make sure her unit was perfect.

No matter what.

...But...

Claire sighed, looking at the empty bed located next to her.

...It wasn't like she had many friends to form one with in the first place.

─── 。゚☽: * .◇. * :☾ ° . ───

"You've been looking into agencies?" Usagi asked, tilting her head. It was the next day and she, Claire and Hikaru were walking through the corridor.

"Forming a unit through an agency is likely the best approach if I want to reach my full potential," Claire explained, "I have strong rivals to live up to after all."

"Strong rivals?"

Claire glanced at the two and Usagi's eyes sparkled. She clasped her hands together.

"You're right! My bunny girl unit is going to be super super super strong! I just need to find members."

"You haven't yet?"

"I've tried but nobody's been responding."

"I'm sure someone will join eventually," Hikaru said and Usagi rubbed her head.

"Maybe I just need a new technique... how do I become more rabbit-like? To show I'm serious and not just a faker trying to cash in on rabbit popularity."

Claire held back a laugh. "You're truly an interesting person, Usagi-chan."

"Are rabbits interesting? Is that the problem? Do I have to be more boring?"

"I like you the way you are," Hikaru said.

"Do I make a convincing rabbit? ...Maybe I should buy the ears."

Hikaru placed a finger to her lip, imaging it. Claire's face lit up.

"Absolutely!"

"You think?"

"It'd be cute...!"

"It's decided then! I'll wear rabbit ears around and show my fellow rabbit girls that they should join me! It's a perfect plan!" She turned to Hikaru. "How about you? How are you gonna make your unit?"

"...I'm not sure. I'm not in a rush though."

"Aw, boring~."

"Not everyone has things as planned out as you. Even I'm unsure about the whole agency idea..."

"Are you?"

"Onee-chan was a part of the agency and she hardly ever said anything bad about it. But for some reason... I'm hesitant."