「Phase 108」Stella

"A showcase?"

Claire nodded. The usual group were sitting under one of the gazebos, enjoying the hot weather late July often brought with it.

"Hinomori-san's debuting her Summer collection soon. With me being her new muse, she wanted to put me as the focus this time," Claire explained, reaching into her pocket and taking out the watch she always carried with herself - one Saki almost immediately turned her attention to. Usagi and Minori's eyes both lit up.

"That's amazing!" They exclaimed in unison.

"A lot of people will be watching, won't they?" Hikaru asked, "If you're at the front and centre..." she smiled. "You're incredible, Claire-chan."

"The brand isn't that popular yet," Claire said, holding the watch to her heart. "The crowd will still be bigger than any other I've come to before but... if all goes to plan, I'll get even more people interested in the brand."

"Soon everyone's going to be begging to get to wear the brand Suzukawa Claire wears," Usagi said, "Everyone will be jealous because you'll be so dazzling - definitely!"

"Mhm. That's the goal." Claire placed the watch pendant to her heart.

Tick tock, tick tock...

"I'll do it! I'll become an idol; I'll- I'll make your dreams come true!"

"No matter what, I'll make sure this showcase is a success."

─── 。゚☽: * .◇. * :☾ ° . ───

"You are very proud, Leo, and you deserve to be. But don't let your pride keep you from seeking the help you need regarding such important issues..." Claire read out loud from her horoscope book. She sighed.

"I'll be fine," she muttered, standing up. "I just have to be careful."

The music started playing and Claire danced along, her focus unbreakable.

Sitting on the other side of the room, Usagi and Hikaru watched with sparkling eyes.

"She's so amazing...!" Usagi exclaimed. Hikaru nodded.

"She's nearly perfected every move," Hikaru noted, "She almost seems like a professional."

"Already?"

"Even though she's only in her first year of middle school..."

"She's incredible."

"... She did mention that she did ballet in elementary school once. I guess that's why she's so ahead of us."

Usagi twirled a strand of hair. "I think you'll catch up to her soon."

"...Huh?"

"Even though you don't know about idols, you work hard so you're already super good. In a few months, you'll be super super super good, I think!"

"Thank you," Hikaru said, blushing.

"And then, I'll be your biggest fan, chanting and waving my penlights from the audience. Like... woo! Woo!" She did a small demonstration, jumping to her feet and skipping around the area as she did so.

Hikaru frowned.

"...Biggest fan?"

Usagi froze. "I-I-I mean...! I'll still be an idol of course! Me and my bunny girl unit will be cheering you on as big fans only - only to destroy you after!"

"Oh." Hikaru gave a small smile. "Sorry for assuming."

"No no, it's fine! I was confusing anyway!" Usagi waved her hands, then turned back to Claire "...Once, Saki-chan told me she thought Claire-chan was hiding something. And sometimes I wonder if maybe Saki-chan was right after all."