Alice

The sound of sniffling and sobbing woke Roger the next morning. Stretching, he takes a minute to remember the events of last night then his eyes pop open. He sits up looking around the room, finding Alice on the floor by the wall looking at the bed in fear, sniffing back her already fallen tears.

Not sure if it's him she's fearing, he gets out of bed and slowly approaches her, "What's the matter, Alice? There's no need to be frightened, I won't hurt you."

She points to the bed and with the covers thrown back, Roger sees the wet patch on the bed where she's wet herself during the night. He sighs making a mental note to go shopping for some nappies, "It's alright, it was an accident. Wait here a moment," He quickly strips the bed and puts it in the washer bringing back her now clean clothes.

Setting them to one side, he carries her to the bathroom shutting the door and runs the bath. Though he's not sure who it belongs to, he finds some bubble bath under the sink and pours a small amount in.

He pulls the shirt over her head and she takes her underwear off, once the bath is at a good temperature, he turns the taps off and lifts her into the bath. For a moment he feared she might be scared of the water but she immediately loves it and starts playing with the bubbles.

Since he did have the chance for a shower last night, he strips off and climbs in with her, sitting the other end. He settles back against the tub, eyes closed as he thinks over what he needs to do and it's already giving him a headache.

Giggling draw his attention towards Alice and he chuckles, she's created a beard on her face out of bubbles, "Are you having fun there, Missy?"

Scooping up some more bubbles, she blows them at him though they didn't reach him, he lets her play for a few minutes more before washing her hair and body.

Lifting her out of the bath he wraps her in a towel then quickly dries himself. After pulling on a clean pair of boxers he takes her back to his room and starts drying her off, helping her into a fresh set of knickers.

He rubs her sides with the towel and she pulls away giggling. Smirking he does it again and she shrieks, "Oh so you have ticklish sides. And what about here?" He tickles under her chin rising another fit of giggles, "Or here?" He grins picking her up and tickling her feet.

She shrieks and kicks her legs accidentally kicking Roger's face, "Ow!" He gasps. Alice tenses thinking she's in trouble, "It's okay, it was an accident, don't worry but I think I need to get you back." He picks her up putting her on the bed and tickles her sides bringing back the giggles and shrieks, increasing in volume when he blows raspberries on her tummy.

Laughing with her, he pulls back giving her the room to breathe. They finish getting changed and go to the living area, "Wow, Rog you're up before midday," Brian looks shocked, his normally peaceful breakfast interrupted.

"I know and I've had a bath too, this one is a good influence on me," He was meant to be pointing at Alice but realises she's not beside him. Looking around he sees her peering around the wall trying to hide, her wary eyes trained to Brian.

"Brian won't hurt you, sweetpea. He lives here too so you'll get used to him," Roger waves her over and she curiously tiptoes towards them, Brian stands and she shrinks back behind Roger's leg.

Brian quickly sits on the floor, letting her make the next move, "It's alright, he may be giant in height but he's a big softy."

Slowly Alice approaches him, "Would you like some breakfast?" Brian asks her hoping to gain her trust somehow. "Do you want toast or banana?"

She tilts her head just like a dog would, "O's?"

He scratches his head trying to think what O's might be, "I don't know what O's are and if I did I don't think we have them. So banana, toast or both?" He holds up both and she points to the bread. "Toast, good choice."