Missing

Four days Alice and Molly have been missing, the police have been to all main train stations and even the airports in London requesting the CCTV footage and are currently examining all footage for that night. But of course, that takes time so they also spoke to staff at the stations and narrowed it down to Waterloo, Paddington and Euston.

To say Alice and Molly's family are worried is an understatement. Brian and John have spent the past four days driving about London looking for the two girls, while Dominique and Roger have visited all of Molly and Alice's friends for even the smallest clue on where they might have gone.

Nothing, not one of their friends knew a thing about it. Felix couldn't give any ideas as he only saw her climbing out the window, he never heard the phone call.

Roger called all his family members asking them to keep an eye out for them. He hasn't had a decent nights sleep in those four days, when he tries to go to sleep his mind runs through every scenario for what could happen to them out there. He thinks over any possible place she might go and only falls asleep out of exhaustion.

Day five of them missing and the police knock on the door with some news. "Have you found them?" Roger asks the moment he closes the door.

Dominique forces Roger to sit down, lack of sleep is getting to him. Dark circles around his eyes, he hasn't been eating right, he's paranoid and running on coffee.

"No, but we do have a lead," The first officer confirms, "We have footage of them boarding a train to Newport, South Wales and the staff confirmed they sold two child tickets for that stop. We have contacted the Walsh police department and we will work with them to help find the girls."

The second officer then continues, "The Walsh department will review footage of the station from around the time their train was expected to arrive. Is there anywhere in Wales that Alice is familiar with?"

That news is what Roger needed, a glimmer of hope, "Um..." His brain is too tired to think, he buries his head in his hands wrecking his brain.

"What about Rockfield Studio's?" Dominique squeezes his hand trying to help, "You mentioned she liked it there."

"Yes she did," Roger looks at her like she just spouted the periodic table from memory, "Rockfield Studio's, Alice want there with me and the band as a child in 1975 and loved it. That's the only place I know that she knows of."

"Then we'll start there," The officers leave and needing a distraction Roger takes Felix out to the park for a bit.

"Daddy?" Felix climbs on to picnic bench beside him, breaking the drummer from his thoughts, "When is Alice coming home? I miss her."

"I don't know buddy, soon, I hope. I miss her too," He misses the old Alice, the one that still accepted his hugs even if she is a teenager. The one that sings Queen songs loudly in the car on journeys, the one that plays with Felix, taking him to the park and gives him piggyback rides.

------

Molly and Alice hadn't been sure what the plan was but this wasn't it, once they arrived in Newport, South Wales, they didn't know where to go next.

They can't go to a hostel or hotel because they would call the police and their parents would find them so for the first three nights they slept under a bandstand in a park. I kept them dry and their coats kept them warm though it wasn't needs since it's summer.

The last of Alice's money paid for food since almost all of Molly's went on her train ticket but now Alice's is starting to dwindle.

Four days into their runaway mission, Alice had an idea to head out of Newport to Rockfield Studios.