Shocking News

23rd September 1989

After realising she's a lesbian and along with Molly's passing, Alice never thought she'd be in the position she is now.

Sat on the edge of the bath in Lucy bathroom, waiting for a pregnancy test to tell her the fate of her future.

3rd July 1989

Alice is on the Tin Machine Tour with David Bowie and the band. It's the last night of the tour, they are in Livingston, Scotland, and once again Gwilym and Ben are part of the tour crew.

That night's gig came to a close and like on every tour, the last night is party night for the crew and this time Alice can join in with the drinking.

She is escorted back to the hotel early hours of the morning by Ben and Gwilym, now knowing that she is gay, Gwilym does not attempt to be anything but a friend all tour but Ben is not so willing to give up.

Gwilym goes straight back to his room ready to crash but Alice and Ben want to keep the drinks going a little longer so she joins him in his room for more drinks.

Making herself comfortable on the balcony, Alice periodically sips the glass of wine in hand while Ben sips his beer watching her, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," She nods not looking away from the city view in front of them.

"Forgive me if this is too personal, but did you and Molly ever have sex?"

Alice nearly spat her drink out but swallows and replies, "Yes. We did it as part of her bucket list but we did it more than once."

"Wait, so you haven't had sex in three years?" Ben's jaw drops in realisation, he knows Alice is lesbian but she's still hot.

Neither realised how close they were until their lips met in a kiss, Alice pulls away, "Ben, I'm a lesbian remember."

"Of course but three years is a long time and I'm not asking for a relationship," He gives her drunk puppy eyes.

She shakes her head at first, Molly was special and she's not ready to find someone else yet but she'll admit a little relief would be nice.

"No relationship," She conditions.

Ben smirks, "Not at all. Friends with benefits I think they call it." They lean back into the kiss and this time neither of them pulls away.

Despite being gay, Alice can't deny that Ben is very good looking but she feels nothing for him other than a friend or friend with benefits as he calls it.

Awakening the following morning, Alice stretches out her hand hitting something. That something being Ben's bareback, thankfully he's still fast asleep, the snores confirming that.

Alice shot up in bed, pulling the covers away from her seeing she is completely naked, "Shit."

Jumping out of bed, she slips her underwear back on and then her clothes, before grabbing everything that belongs to her and fleeing the room, going back to her own.

After showering, changing and packing her stuff, Alice goes down to breakfast. Gwilym is already sat at a table eating, she goes over to the breakfast bar grabbing some fruit and toast as Ben comes over.

Straight off she puts him in his place, "Last night never happened, do you hear me?" She treats him with the butter knife.

"Loud and clear," He snickers eyeing the knife.

"Good. We were both drunk, okay, I won't hold it against you as we both give consent but never again."

"Understood," He nods a little more sincere this time. They both join Gwilym at his table before checking out of the hotel.