List Complete

Warning you may need tissues

July 1986

Before Alice knew it, her exams were over and she was off on tour with Queen. This time though, she has a full contract.

Alice loved travelling going from place to place, being on stage with them most nights taking photo after photo and if she wasn't on stage, then she was behind the railings in front of the stage.

David Bowie's people have also been in contact and she will be going on tour with him next year as long as she's not away with Queen.

They've just come back to London from Ireland and they are on a three-day break before the big double concert at Wembley. Tonight, however, is about something entirely different, it's Alice's prom night.

Hazel, Lucy and Molly are getting ready at Alice's house, they've been getting ready for the past few hours. Freddie, Brian, John and Roger are waiting for them in the living room, apparently, they have to give their approval before the girls can leave.

"You ready?" Dominique beams, coming down the stairs, Veronica right behind her.

"Yes," John huffs, "We've been ready for the past hour."

"Oh hush," Freddie shushes him, "You have to look good for prom and it takes time to get ready. Right, Rory?" He coos at the baby settled against his chest.

"All of you just be quiet," Veronica warns.

Molly comes down first followed by, Hazel, Lucy then Alice, "Wow," Roger mutters, not expecting his oldest daughter to look so grown up.

"How do we look?" Hazel beams, twirling to show off her dress

"You look like a bunch of girls," Felix turns his nose up.

"Shut up," Alice pushes his head playfully, "We are girls."

"You look beautiful, girls," Brian smiles, starting to take some photos at the girl's request while Dominique and Veronica fuss, making sure they look right.

Alice noticed her dad stood quietly to the side and moves away from the group, "Do I look pretty, dad?"

Roger smiles, an enormous swell of pride in his chest, "Always pretty, but tonight you look stunning and very grown-up."

"Thanks, Dad," Alice blushes, glancing over at Molly who's laughing at something John said.

"How's Molly doing?" The past week Molly has been declining rapidly, she looks strong and like her normal self tonight but they all know she's in pain.

"She's doing alright but she's tired. I'm worried about her," Alice lowers her voice, "I don't think she's going to be here much longer."

"Then cherish the moments you have left together. Have fun tonight and I'll pick you up later. Love you Monkey, oof..." He groans as Alice collides with him in a hug, he brushes it off hugging her back.