Taeyong [with A/N]

[A/N]: hello! I realized I've left this account for too long and I apologize for the readers who waited for updates (/ω\) I kind of like uninstalled the app and focused on other things huehue this pandemic still sucks I badly want to go back to normal... anyways I'm thinking of closing this book totally and just focus on a single book to publish. My previous jaemin ff was unpublished because I was unsatisfied with the plot, I'm sorry T_T  if I were to compile my oneshots again (pretty much I will), I might just publish a second imagines book hehe this one already has tons of chapters and I'll definitely include Sungchan and Shotaro there hihi

Thank you for the lots of reads and votes by the way („ಡωಡ„) I was really surprised when I checked this out my heart goes boom boom for the amount of reads and votes >< I totally did not expect a lot of readers because honestly my scenarios are really cringey??? And some of it was painful, I'm aware and I apologize for hurting you, readers hehehe

Aight this has been too long, here's a Taeyong oneshot for everyone (≧◡≦) ♡ Enjoyyyy

--

You were walking down the busy street with the sky filled with vivid hues of red and orange. Heart stammering in your chest, you silently continued your steps while being passed by strangers. Covered in thick linnen up to their ears, struggling to keep themselves warm, as everyone rushed to their own destinations.

Some people were at your age, some were even older or younger. Some were probably on their way home to eat dinner with their family, some might be on their way to somewhere else.

It was during times like this that you can't help insecurities rush through you. Surrounded by crowd, loud noises coming from the busy street but mind wandering off to the deepest insecurities you can't help but linger to. The exhaustion from a long day taking over your body, not really helping out settle your already messy thoughts.

As you look around, you wondered if you really belong somewhere. Is there a place for your own dreams? For you yourself? Everybody else are living their lives way too different from yours. It's either they had already achieved their goals or just a step away from success. Some people around your age were already making their names around the world, while you, on the other side, were still unsure if you'll pursue what you want. The fear of eventually growing tired of what you chose always come across your mind as you fantasized having your success. Or that along the way, reality would slap it on you that you're not really good at the path you've chosen, that you were just overwhelmed by your emotions thinking it is the right choice to pursue.

It was too much and you feel your heart growing even more heavier while you sunk deeper into your thoughts.

After half an hour of walking, you finally reached your apartment. The sky was already dark and exhaustion was already making you want to just plop down on your bed.

However, as soon as you opened the door, the sight of a messy black haired guy was what greeted you. Your heart that had already calmed down was now beating fast once again. You were surprised, totally not expecting the sight of him.

He noticed you and almost immediately, a sweet smile made its way to his lips. He walked towards you, stopping only two steps in front of you, opening his arms and urging you to accept his invitation.

And without any hesitations, you let yourself drown on his warmth. Your eyes were shut closed, hands resting on top of his chest, as he was quick to wrap his arms around you, gently rubbing circles on your back. You fit perfectly in his arms and as you savour the comfort he unknowingly gives you, all the thoughts and insecurities from a while ago disappeared.

"Welcome home," he mumbled and you smiled as you hear his heart beating fast and loudly inside his chest. "Sorry I didn't tell you beforehand that I'm coming."

"I don't mind, Taeyong." You said back. You pulled a bit away from him, looking up to meet his gaze. "I told you, you can always come here whenever you like."

"You were still surprised though." he chuckled, leaning closer to rest his forehead atop yours.

"Of course I will be surprised!" You exclaimed and he just hummed in response.
He stared into your eyes, noticing all the emotions you were hiiding. It was already an easy thing for him to do, considering the two of you had been together for quite a long time already. He knows everything about you and would notice wight away if there's any sudden change from you.

And he was also well aware of how easy it is for you to be clouded up by your own thoughts. He knew how hard you struggle just to keep those thoughts away. He always took notice of how you tend to keep it bottled inside and as much as he hates it, he didn't force you to voice it out. However, he always reminds you that he'll listen to you wholeheartedly. He didn't want to impose, he just wanted you to feel his love and support.

"I love you." He softly whispered, eyes travelling from your eyes to your lips. His hand cupped your cheek and you leaned in his touch.

With his eyes filled with love, comfort and adoration, your heavy heart felt at ease. "I love you too." You said back and with a sweet smile, he leaned forward to kiss you. The softness and warmth of his lips, the arms that were holding you, the very person standing in front of you—he is where you belong to.

You laughed at yourself for forgetting your home, Lee Taeyong. He's the one who can easily calm you down, the one who makes you feel all the good things in the world. As you know how poisonous your thoughts can be, the only antidote is him.

"What's funny?" He asked, now sitting next to you after walking towards the sofa, his arm around your shoulder.

You shook your head, pecking a kiss on his lips. "Nothing."

With suspicion lingering in his eyes, he stared at you but eventually he shrugged. "I know you're already hungry and tired so I'll cook for you."

Before he could stand up, you snuggled towards his chest. Your arms wrapped around his waist, hugging him tight. "Food can wait. I'm currently suffering from cuddle deficiency."

"What's with this koala?" Taeyong sighed but moving back to his position before. "Then I'll supply you with all the cuddles you need." He kissed the crown of your head, arms finding its way around you once again.

Though it's for sure the thoughts would come back and make you question everything again, you know you'll be able to overcome it again and again as you have your best supporter and lover alongside you. He who may not be perfect, who may sometimes make you feel bad and wary, but he who said he will always be with you no matter what and stays true to his words. Everything is a whole lot better when you have him by your side.

 Everything is a whole lot better when you have him by your side