Jisung

"I hate when it rains." Jisung breathed out as he stared through the glass window of their dorm. "I hate its sound, its smellㅡ I just hate the rain all in all."

Jaemin, who was laying on the couch, sighed as he, once again, heard the small rant of their youngest member. It would happen everytime the clouds decided to have its downpour. He just couldn't get the reason why Jisung hates it more than he hates cockroaches. With another sigh, he sat up, giving the maknae a stern look.

"Seriously, what made you hate the rain so much?" He asked which only earned him a shrug.

I hate the feeling it brings, Jisung thought.

"Everything turns gloomy when it rains. It's sad." Jisung mumbled, not intending for his hyung to hear it out.

The rainy days lasted for a week, causing Jisung's mood to drop. His performance, however, weren't affected but his attitude towards everything changed. He became grumpy and it started to annoy Haechan.

It was another rainy day, the group was practicing for their comeback song when suddenly Jisung shouted at Chenle for having a mistake. They were all surprised by his outburst, even their manager was left speechless.

"Watch your attitude, Jisung." Haechan scoffed towards Jisung since the maknae suddenly became disrespectful.

The youngest only heaved a heavy sigh before standing up and left the practice room without saying anything. Everyone was worried but they decided to leave him be, Jisung might only need some time to think and calm himself.

The lad ran out to the nearest park with his hood over his head, hoping to get some fresh air. Jisung was frustrated. Everything around him actually frustrates him more. He was stressed and exhaustedㅡ he wanted to get some break.

He sat down on a bench, letting the little downpour drench him for the first time. As usual, the rain made his mood a lot more worser.

Jisung silently watched the people passing by. Different faces with different expressions, it was unusual for him to pay attention to people's demeanor for his job as an idol could sometimes earn him terrifying and traumatic expressions from the audience.

"I don't know what's happening to me." He mumbled as his elbow was rested on his knees with his large hands covering his worn-out visage.

A few moments have passed, Jisung finally decided to go back. He made up his mind to apologize sincerely to his hyungs for he knew he was wrong to yell at Chenle. The stress was getting out of the hand, why not let them know about his issues? They could understand him the most, he hoped.

However, as soon as he removed his hands from his face, he was greeted by an unexpected view: a lady that was about his age was standing a few steps away from him with her looking towards the gloomy sky and a smile was plastered on her face. For a moment he saw how she actually wanted to remove her umbrella that was sheltering her from the downpour but couldn't, and he concluded, maybe it was because she was afraid her things will get soak in the rain.

Jisung stared too long that the lady felt a gaze digging on her. She looked to her left and met the young lad's eyes. Surprised by  the sudden eye contact, Jisung immediately looked away, secretly hoping that she wouldn't come his way.

But it was too late, the girl was now walking towards him.

She stopped a few steps from his front and she extended her umbrella, preventing the rain from drenching the somewhat already drenched guy.

"You'll get sick if you stayed under the rain for too long," she spoke.

Jisung looked down. He was internally freaking out since he was afraid of being discovered. Who knows, maybe the girl standing in front of him is actually a fan of them?