Ten

It has already been three years since he decided to let her go. He really didn't want to, but he has to and in the past years, Y/n has always been the person in his heart.

Ten could clearly remember how she looked perfect with her purple shirt and how much effort she put on doing her hair on that specific day she was left broken. He wanted to pull her into his arms but he knows he couldn't and he didn't.

He could remember it wide and clear, how tears continuously fell from her eyes, looking so defeated and not being able to speak a word. She was shuttered into pieces and he broke her.

Three years, but it felt like yesterday.

"I know, you know, I will never get over you."

Y/n used to sing the song, Want You Back, a lot. She sings it when she has her guitar or when she watches him taking a nap on her lap, but it has become his favorite song ever since they separated ways. He wants her back.

Ten was absentmindedly strolling around the streets. With his disguise on, he let his feet bring him anywhere. He really didn't want to go out but his co-member, Kun, forced him out, with his words kept on replaying in Ten's mind.

"You still love her. Find her and get her back. You've sacrificed enough for your dream, now it's your time to gain her back."

His feet dragged him down the street where there were many stores around. It was a busy place and there's a high risk of him getting caught but he didn't mind. Ten walked casually, looking by the stores' window.

"Isn't that NCT?" Ten's feet came to halt when he heard his group being said by a woman. Right away, he turned to look at the girls to see if she recognized him but a sigh left his lips when he saw that she was talking about their video flashing through the screen.

He slowly walked near the girls to hear what they're going to say about them, completely oblivious of the lady standing a few steps away from him.

"They're so handsome!" Said the girl. "Have you heard the Chinese version of Regular? It was a bop!"

A satisfied smile made it's a way to his lips. After hearing enough compliments from the girls, he turned and was about to walk away. However, his whole body froze when he heard the voice he'd been dying to hear.

"I'm glad he achieved his dream." Ten looked at the girl with his eyes wide open. There she was, wearing the same purple shirt she wore before and looking at the screen with a painful smile on her lips. "I miss him a lot."

With that being said, Ten walked towards her and grabbed her. She was startled and was about to push away but when he wrapped his arms around her, she froze.

"I miss you too." He breathed out. "Every second, every minute, every hour.. I miss you."

"T-Ten." She stuttered and looked up to see her dearest love by her eyes. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here because of you." He stated and stared at her eyes. "I still love you, y/n. I always did."

"Aren't you going to ask first if I'm still single?" She asked as she pushed herself out of his arms.

"Why? You finally found someone better  than me?" Ten muttered, feeling dejected and hurt.

"No matter where I go, I'm always gonna want you back.
No matter how long you're gone, I'm always gonna want you back." She sang and gave him a smile. He was wearing a mask and a cap but she can see that he became more attractive than before. "Dumbass, that someone better than you does not exist."

"Then you're not seeing anyone?"

"No." She said. "Ten, you've always been the only one my heart has been longing for from the very start.."

"It's always been you and it will always be you." Ten finished and pulled her into his arms once again, feeling extremely glad to have her back. "Then you're mine again?"

"What are you talking about? I've always been yours."

Want You Back is a song of 5 Seconds of Summer and it actually has a  different story but yeah this chapter was just a work of my malfunctioning mind? anyways, have a good day luvs!♡