Jaemin

A few minutes have passed after Hanuel recieved the address of Jaemin's apartment from Jisung. She walked back and forth inside her apartment, contemplating whether she should go or not.

"I shouldn't." She said and made her way to her bedroom to finally sleep. "He's already a grown up. He can take care of himself."

And that's the reason why she was standing in front of Jaemin's door. Even though she hated him, she still couldn't take to ignore him especially when he's dying because of fever. With a few groceries in hand, she pressed the code to his apartment on which Jisung attached on his message.

The sound of the door being unlocked made her heart to beat faster and as she opened the door, she was greeted by a messy place.

"Jaemin, I'm coming in!" She said loudly but heard no response.

Hanuel heaved a sigh before entering the apartment carefully. It was simple, large enough for Jaemin who was living alone. She placed the groceries on top of the table as she roamed around, looking for the patient who was supposed to be  taken care by Jisung.

"Jaemin?" She called as she entered the room that looked like the bedroom. She was right though, it was the bedroom and there she saw Jaemin covered in thick blankets while coughing occasionally.

"He's really sick." She mumbled before walking towards him. He touched his forehead and it was too hot that it caused her to swear. "Why the hell are you so hot?"

Hanuel attended to him. She wiped his skin with a soaked towel and the movement woke him up.

"Han?" He asked.

"Yes it's me." She answered, not daring to look at him. She felt his eyes on her and it was making her feel uncomfortable, especially with how close they were. She was thankful when Jaemin said nothing, he just stared at her as if he was dreaming.

She changed his clothes and made him food. She even fed him and after taking the medicine, Jaemin fell asleep. Hanuel decided to clean up his apartment, being quiet enough to nog wake him up. While she was cleaning his room, the picture frame on his desk caught her attention. She picked it up, making her smile as she remembered it.

It was a picture of them when Jaemin held a surprise birthday party for her. She was crying on the picture while he was hugging her and she admits, it's one of the sweetest memories in her life.

"Han, I'm sorry." She heard him say and she looked at him, realizing he was sleep talking.

Hanuel sat at the edge of his bed, her eyes focused on the sleeping Jaemin. With a smile, she touched his cheek, something she used to do a lot when they were younger.

"It's just unfair how I can't seem to hate you." She mumbled. "I'm still hoping for that one promise we made, you know? But I'm sure you've already forgotten about it."

"Get well soon, Nana."

Jaemin woke up with a towel on his forehead. He was feeling better and it surprised him. He pushed himself up from the bed, only seeing his room clean.

"Who cleaned up?" He asked and walked out of the room. The whole apartment was clean and he was sure Jisung wouldn't clean it up. His fridge was full of food and there was even a stock of his favorite snack on the shelf. It was freaking him out.

But Jaemin was in a good mood since he dreamt of something great. He dreamt of Hanuel and it was too realistic that he thought she was really there.

"Damn." He swore as he read out what was written on a sticky note pasted on his fridge.

I filled up your fridge with healthy foods. Get well soon, Nana.

ㅡ Han.

"She was here."

Jaemin rushed out of his apartment after taking a quick bath. He walked out but realized he didn't know where Hanuel lives so he took his phone out and called Jisung who told him she lives on the same building as him.

He quickly made his way to Jisung's apartment building. He asked the woman behind the counter about Hanuel's whereabouts and after getting the number of her apartment, he ran upstairs. Soon he stood in front of her door while breathing heavily. He rang her doorbell and a few seconds later, the door opened, revealing a sleepy Hanuel.

He immediately hugged her, taking her by surprise as she had just woken up. After realizing that it was Jaemin, she hugged him back, quietly cursing her innerself for telling her to run away.

"Han." He said. "I love you."

"What's up with the sudden confession?" She asked as she pulled away. "Are you okay already? Did you take your medicine?"

Ignoring her questions, he said "The more I try to hate you, the more my love for you gets deeper. I missed you, where have you been all these time?"

It took Hanuel a few seconds before realizing he recited his line from the drama. "Dummy."

"I'm really sorry about what happened." Jaemin apologized for the nth time and Hanuel reached her hand to ruffle his hair.

"I'm sorry too." She apologized on which made the corners of his lips to curl up.

"So are we good?" He asked.

"Yep." She grinned.

"The best duo having a grand comeback." Jaemin announced. "Haechan better be preparing for our arrival."

"Nana."

"Yes?"

"I love you too."