Jaehyun

part 2

"Y/n, I missed you," Jaehyun whispered as he hugged her tightly.

Y/n couldn't contain her tears anymore, causing her to cry on Jaehyun's arms. "I hate you."

He hugged her tight as he let her cry. He really missed her and having her in his arms feels surreal. Minutes after, she stopped crying and just buried her face on his chest while his arms protectively wrapped around her.

"I have something to say," Jaehyun mumbled and she just hummed in response, enjoying his presence. "I still love you. I always do."

"Then why did you let me go?" She asked.

"Have I?" Jaehyun asked, pulling away to look at her face. "As far as I could remember, you're still mine."

"You stopped talking to me." She pouted. "I was waiting for you to approach me but you never did. I thought our relationship ended."

"I was afraid." He confessed. "I was afraid that you fell out of love with me. You ignored me and I thought all you wanted was some space but I can't believe it took us a year."

"I hate you." She mumbled, tears started to fall again but Jaehyun wiped it using his thumb.

"Sure you do." He chuckled. "You wouldn't hug me this tight if you still love me, right?"

Noticing the sarcasm in his voice, she smacked him lightly on the chest. "Crazy."

"Crazy for you." He winked, causing the sick Y/n to blush. "Now lay down and take some rest. I'll watch over you."

She followed what he said. She laid down on her side, her body facing Jaehyun as she stared at him while he was sitting beside the bed.

"I told you to take some rest not to stare at me." He chuckled.

"I'm regaining my strength." She muttered as she continued to stare at him. "My man is here, I still can't believe it."

"My lady is being stubborn again," Jaehyun stated, pinching her cheek. "Close your eyes, my lady, I won't leave you."

Before she closed her eyes, Y/n reached for his hand. Jaehyun intertwined his fingers with her as he laid their hands beside the clinic bed. It only took her a few seconds before she completely fell asleep and he smiled, feeling the happiness of her being back.

The next day, Y/n was feeling a lot better. Jaehyun walked her home the day before and they cleared it up, she's back to being his girl and he's back to being her man. The pain subsided and she felt contented with just having him back.

Y/n was excited to see him again but he was nowhere to be seen when she arrived at school. The whole school was in chaos, it was as if a celebrity decided to visit them out of a sudden. The students were all in the auditorium and if it wasn't because of her friend, Y/n wouldn't know that there was an event for the day.

A birthday celebration for the director of the school.

The event was fun though Y/n felt like she was out of the world since she knew nothing about it. She was told that it was announced by the time she was in the clinic.

There were games and contests, and before the program ends, the band performed. Everyone was on fire as the band started to perform. The girls were yelling the names of the members but Y/n was just chilling, quietly enjoying the performance of her boyfriend.

The first song was lively, the whole crowd was partying but it was followed by a love song and the students adored the band even more.

Y/n only has her eyes on Jaehyun and he was looking around, trying to look for her. His eyes locked on hers as the music started to play.

Her heart was racing and the feelings were overflowing as he started to sing.

It's just another night
And I'm staring at the moon
I saw a shooting star
And thought of you

Y/n was smiling as she listened to the lyrics. She knew he was singing from the bottom of his heart and she felt as if she was the luckiest girl in the world to have Jung Jaehyun as her man.

I sang a lullaby
By the waterside and knew
If you were here
I'd sing to you

You're on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
I'm miles away from seeing you
I can see the stars
From America,
I wonder, do you see them too?

The girls cheering over them noticed Jaehyun's eyes were on Y/n. They were jealous but nothing could break the bond between the two. His bandmates were all smiling as they finally see the two brought back together. Their ultimate duo, the romantic couple.

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me

It was a magical feeling for Y/n. Her heart was jumping from extreme happiness and love. The pain she felt before subsided and Jaehyun, the reason for the pain and her love, was singing her favorite song. It's his song for her.

And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

Y/n had waited for Jaehyun after the event. She was standing outside the auditorium as she patiently waited and after a few minutes, she was greeted by a tight hug from Jaehyun. She hugged him back, contented that she could hear his heart beating the same pace as hers.

She looked up to see his face and muttered, "I love you."

And it was even more magical when he connected his lips with hers.