Kun

Who knew seeing him would bring back everything you've tried so hard to forget?

Your feelings for him.

It has been years since you've last seen your long time crush, heck, he was your crush during your middle school days. It was skeptical feelings you've felt for him, no explanations, no direct understanding; everything was just so confusing. From the day you've realized you like him until this day, where he was standing there in front of you with his loving smileㅡ your greatest weakness of all.

You're now on your second year at the university and never have you thought that you still like him. Well, nope, you've already moved on, right? But no, you did not. You had just forgotten how you feel towards him but it never went away.

And now that Kun's looking at you, your heart started to be crazy again.

"It's been a long time, Y/n!" He said as soon as he reached you. He was just wearing a casual shirt and pants but why does he look so good?

"Y-yes oppa." You stuttered. "It really has been years since I've last saw you."

"The last time was during the team building activity, right?" He gazed to your eyes causing you to quickly look away.

"Yep." You said. "It's a remarkable memory."

Kun had accompanied you to your next class while you two kept conversing. He mentioned he had been studying at your school for years already, he's on his third year and it was such a wonder how you two never bumped into each other considering you both took the same specializationㅡ music and arts.

You knew he's a good pianist but it was a total surprise when you found out that he could sing well, really really well. Surprise, surprise, you have a thing for vocalists.

"Man I'm screwed." You breathed out as you reached your hand to grab the doorknob but suddenly Kun grabbed it first and opened the door for you.

"I guess I'll pick you up after your class." He shyly stated, looking everywhere but  your eyes. "What time does it end?"

Is this for real?

Inside your mind you've debated whether to tell him but on the outside, you were just staring at him and was only brought  back to reality when he left his usual remark from your middle school days.

"You don't have to stare much, I know I'm handsome."

With that you snorted then eventually burst out into laughter, the corridor being filled with your unusual laugh. You were busy laughing that you haven't noticed the warm smile that immediately made its way to Kun's lips as soon as he made you laugh.

"Still with that remark." You laughed. "You never changed, oppa."

"There's so many things that changed," he said. "but I think there's only one thing that remained the same."

"Oh?" You suddenly stopped laughing, being curious at what he was talking about. "What is it?"

"It's a secret." He chuckled. "So?"

You raised your brows, confused. "So what?"

"What time does your class ends, dummy." He said, lightly flicking your forehead.

"Oh right, at two thirty." You've responded with a sly smile.

"Alright then." Kun grinned. "Then wait up for me here, princess. Let's hang out after your class."

Flustered at what he called you, you were left speechless. You stared at him, blinking continuously as the endearment sinked in to your mind. And as you opened your mouth to speak, he pinched your cheeks then immediately left.