Jungwoo

Requested by Andrea_once

Lucas, Andrea's boyfriend's bestfriend, once said that age doesn't really matter. If you love someone, pursue them, don't let numbers be hindrance of your happiness. However, seven years of age gap is kind of unusual for people around Andrea. She always got bullied because everyone was jealous of her. She has a Jungwoo as her boyfriend, who wouldn't be jealous? Even Lucas was jealous.

How can someone like her capture the heart of a great guy like Jungwoo?

"I'm sure you're threatening him." A girl whose name was never heard by Andrea spat on her while she was quietly sitting down alone at the cafeteria.

A rather heavy sigh left her lips as she tried to calm down her nerves. They're starting and she's afraid of what her bullies will do to her this time. While the nosy girl blabbers nonsense things about Andrea, her mind wondered about her relationship with Jungwoo.

She's happy with him, no doubt, but is he happy with her? Does he think of her as a child? Random thoughts would cross her mind and it would be a lie if she say she's not terrified of Jungwoo's true feelings for her.

The school bell interrupted her thoughts. Everyone rushed back to their classrooms. As she did the same, a group of girls tripped her, causing her to fall down on the floor. A groan left her when she felt pain on her hand. Tears started to form on her eyes but she swallowed hard, she can't cry in front of them, instead, she stood up and gave the girls a glare before walking to her class.

Everyone became silent the moment she stepped inside. Andrea felt dirty looks as she walk to her desk but she spared no attention at them, she thought of what Jungwoo had told her before.

"Don't waste your time on them. You're too precious to even lay an eye on those irrelevant species who know nothing but to make everything gloomy."

His statement was confusing but she understood his point. She has to be strong, for herself and of course, for Jungwoo.

A smile made it's way to her lips when she thought of Jungwoo. Her adorable boyfriend would probably scold her if he sees her worrying about her schoolmates. He would scold her but she would always laugh, because he's cute in everything he do.

Hours passed by with Andrea's mind wandering around. She felt relaxed whenever Jungwoo's in her mind, how could he even do that?

Andrea only noticed that class already ended when she felt a sting on her hand. When she looked at it, she almost had a heart attack to see blood coming from her finger.

"Where did I got this?" She asked herself and examined the wound that magically appeared.

Heaving a sigh she shrugged it off and packed up her things. It was kind of weird that the worst thing she experienced for the day was the fall, nothing more. Normally, her bullies won't stop until class ended and they would come to the point where Andrea would get hurt.

Andrea started walking to her home but as she walked towards the school gate, she hadn't noticed the guy looking at her while she focused her eyes on the ground. She didn't lift her head when she was coming his way and a chuckle left the guy when she moved to her left, probably to avoid bumping into him.

But he moved to his right which caused Andrea to bump her head on his chest.

"Young lady, you should look in front while walking not on the ground." The voice made Andrea to lift her head up. Her eyes widened when she recognized the guy.

"Jungwoo!" A wide smile immediately flashed on her face as she swung her arms around her boyfriend.

Jungwoo laughed and hugged her back. "I thought no skinships near your school?"

Realizations hit her and she quickly pulled away, her cheeks reddening due to embarrassment. The students eyed them with pure jealousy and Jungwoo noticed it. With a smile he took Andrea's hand, intertwining his fingers with hers, and dragged her away from the school and away from those terrifying eyes.

"Let's go grab some food." Jungwoo stated.

"I'm not hungry." Her response caused Jungwoo to look worriedly at her. His feet halted making her to stop as well and look at him.

"What happened?" His voice became serious.

"What do you mean?" Her brows furrowed at him and Jungwoo sighed.

"You never said no to food." He said. "Did they say something to you? Tell me what happened."

"I'm okay.." Andrea looked away but Jungwoo cupped her face and made her to face him.

"Look at me." He ordered and she did as he told. "Andrea, you know that we both know you're not okay. Tell me or I will never treat you with ice cream ever again."

The threat made her pout. "You're so unfair." Jungwoo chuckled and so she told him what was bothering her.

She expected Jungwoo to scold her but what he did caught her off guard. He pulled her into a hug and softly caressed her hair.

"Happy would be an understatement if I describe what I feel whenever I'm with you." He mumbled. "And also, how can I think of you as a child when the way you think is even more older than Lucas's. I might have seen you as a child before but that was basically years ago and you're too beautiful to be a child."

"So you're saying that children can't be beautiful?" She chuckled, her heart pounding because of him.

"They're cute.."

"Then you're a child?" She asked as she pulled away from his hug. "You're cute."

"I can be cute and handsome at the same time." Jungwoo grinned.

"Fine you win." She rolled her eyes. "I can't argue with that."

Jungwoo laughed at her. He grabbed her hand once again and noticed her wound. Right away, he fished out a band-aid from his pocket and placed it on her wound.

"Why do you have a band-aid in your pocket?" Andrea asked him.

"Because I know you're clumsy enough to hurt yourself without even noticing." He smiled and they started to walk again.

"Hey Jungwoo." Jungwoo looked at her. "I love you."