Jaemin

"Na Jaemin, you're next in scene." Hanuel informed their lead actor who used to be her most favorite person. She never looked at him in the eyes despite them working together for a few months already. No words were spoken to each other, they basically ignored each other's presence except when needed.

Jaemin, through the years, achieved his dream to become a famous actor. His projects never fail to top the charts and almost everyone falls for his charms. He never fails to imoress everyone for being a good actor however, on his recent project, he couldn't seem to concentrate well on the set.

On their first meeting, Hanuel was fascinated how both if them achieved their dream jobs. They used to talk about it a lot when they were younger, how Hanuel would direct the film with Jaemin as the main lead. If they were still close, they would've celebrated every day but their closeness disappeared and it made  everything awkward around them.

As the filming was on roll, Hanuel stood beside the director, carefully watching as Jaemin recited his lines with full emotion. He suited the character really well that everyone in the production was impressed.

"The more I try to hate you," He said. "the more my love for you gets deeper. I missed you, where have you been all these time?"

Hanuel's heart begun to throb as she heard his lines. It was on his script but why was she affected?

"Cut!" The director exclaimed, startling Hanuel with his loud voice. "Jaemin, you should look at Eunbyeol's eyes! Where were you looking?"

Hanuel looked at Jaemin who was already looking at her. Immediately, she avoided his gaze and focused on the script she was holding instead.

"I'm sorry." He apologized but his eyes were still on Hanuel. "I was just a bit distracted."

"Hanuel let's take a break first." The director told Hanuel and she nodded before announcing it.

"Everyone, let's have a 30-minute break!" She told and the crew started to do their own businesses while she cleaned up the set.

"What's wrong? You seem off lately?" She heard someone ask from a few meters away from her. Curious, she looked at the direction, only to see Jaemin with his manager.

"I'm distracted." She heard Jaemin say and after realizing that it's not good to eavesdrop, she put all her attention to tidying up the set.

"Miss Hanuel!" She heard someone call and right away she turned towards it's direction. She saw Jaemin and his manager approaching her, making her feel a bit nervous.

"Yes?" She asked as she put down the pile of papers she was holding.

"Can I ask where is the restroom?" The manager asked.

"Oh! It's right there." She pointed towards her east.

"Thank you." The manager smiled before making his way to the restroom. Hanuel heaved a sigh, completely forgetting about Jaemin who was still standing behind her.

As soon as Hanuel turned around to continue what she was doing, she was too startled to see Jaemin but acting fast, she turned around again and was about to walk when he held her wrist.

"Han." His deep voice echoed through her ears and it was enough to make her feel tensed. She turned to face her, trying her best to avoid his gaze.

"I'm sorry but can you please let go of my hand?" She asked but Jaemin tightened his hold. "Jaeㅡ"

"Look at me." He demanded but she didn't do what he said. "Han, look at me please."

His pleading voice surprised her, making her to look at his face. Her eyes met his but it was too painful that she broke the eye contact.

"We were decieved. We found out who was the real culprit and it wasn't your father." He explained and at the mention of it, Hanuel glared at him, her emotions getting ahead of her again.

"I have told you a million times before that my father will never do such thing." She said. "My father's  business failed because of all the accusiations. Nobody believed in him, in us, not even you. It was my father's dream to be successful alongside your father but look what happened. He was accused, he was blamed and eventually everyone thought of him as a thief."

"Han I'm sorㅡ"

"No." Hanuel said firmly as she shook away from his grip. "Jaemin, my family broke apart because of yours. Your apology won't bring it back."

And she walked away from him.

The filming continued but Jaemin wasn't on himself that the director decided to call it a day and let everyone rest. The crew tidied up while the actors left the set. Jaemin tried to approach Hanuel again but she ignored him, always walking away whenever he tries to talk to her.

It continued like that for the next filmings. She ignored him while he continued to be bothered by it. He was not himself that there they had to stop filming due to Jaemin not feeling well.

Hanuel was on her way home after a production meeting and it was almost midnight by the time she reached the lobby of her apartment building. She was tired from her long day and was ready to sleep when she heard someone call her name.

"Hanuel noona?" A tall guy wearing black and a mask stood a few steps in front of her. "Han noona!"

Hanuel was shocked when suddenly, the tall guy enveloped her in a tight hug. "Uhm, who are you?"

The guy moved away from the hug and pulled his mask down, revealing the face of a person she missed a lot. "It's me!"

"Jisungie!" She exclaimed and this time, it was her who pulled him into a hug. "You've grown up so well!"

"Of course." He chuckled and pulled away from the hug. "You live here?"

"Yup. You?" She asked while smiling.

"I just moved here this morning." He answered.

"Oh then you're my neighbor." She laughed and then she realized he was on his way to somewhere. "Where are you going at this hour?"

"I'm going to Jaemin hyung's apartment." He sighed. "He caught a cold and no one's actually taking care of him."

"Oh I see." She said. "I hope he'll get well sooner and Jisung, take care of yourself, okay?"

Jisung stayed quiet for a few seconds before saying, "Noona can I get your number? So that we can easily contact each other."

Although he sounded a bit suspicious, she gave him her number. Right then, his phone vibrated and she was sure she heard him mutter perfect timing after seeing his notification.

"Crap." He said. "Noona can you go to Jaemin hyung's apartment in my place? My manager texted me that the team will be having a meeting about my collab with Haechan hyung in a few minutes."

"Jisung thㅡ"

"I'll text you the address!" He said and he started to walk away. "Thank you noona! Take care of him, okay?"

"ㅡey don't hold meetings at this hour." She blinked multiple times as she stared at Jisung who was walking away from her. "That kid is still the same."