Haechan

You and Donghyuck, or who's more known as Haechan, were best friends since you two were 6. The two of you were always together and your parents got so stressed because you two were so inseparable.

He's always been there for you, making sure you won't get hurt and is always smiling. You're so important to him that he's ready to choke everyone who hurts you.

A day won't pass without Haechan singing for you. Even if the two of you had an argument or one of you is mad at the other, he'll still sing for you. His voice was so angelic that it always melt your heart whenever you hear it.

You value your friendship a lot but sad to say, you love him more than as a best friend.

Your friends already told you millions of times to confess already but you're afraid Haechan only sees you as his best friend. You don't want to ruin your friendship just because of your feelings for him.

You tried to ignore those feelings before but Haechan, being a great person he is, you fell more deeper in love with him.

It was a sunny day when you and Haechan were walking home together. He was singing 'Walk You Home' while walking and you're trying your best to calm your heart as it was beating so fast.

As he was singing, you suddenly remembered what Mark, a senior who's close to you and Haechan, told you during lunch. He said a teacher asked Haechan to sing for the upcoming ball but he said no. You were so confused why Haechan said no because you know he loves singing and he once dreamed of becoming a singer.

"Haechan." You said as soon as he finished singing. Haechan looked at you and he hummed in response. "Mark told me you were asked to sing for the ball but you said no."

"I told him not to tell you." He mumbled but you didn't hear it.

"Why did you say no?" You asked him and he sighed, looking away to avoid your eyes. He didn't answer which made you pout.

"Hey stop ignoring my question." You said.

"Stop pouting, y/n." You rolled your eyes at him.

"I will if you tell me why." He glanced at you and then he heaved another sigh.

"It's because....."

"Because?"

"I only sing for people I love." He said and you nodded, not realizing what he just said.

'I only sing for people I love.' His words played in your head once again and then it hit you, causing your heart to beat faster than before.

"Wait what?" Your eyes widened in surprise. "But you always sing for me." You looked at him, confused at what he meant.

"I know you're stupid y/n, but I didn't know you're this stupid." He sighed, his cheeks having a tint of red.

"What do you mean?" You can't think straight and you're heart feels like it's about to explode. You're not sure if he's confessing or not and your mind won't work properly at the moment.

"I love you, dummy." He confessed and then he looked away, not daring to look at you as he's afraid of your reaction.

You stopped walking and you blinked multiple times. Then you pinched your cheeks to know if you're dreaming or not and you've never been so happy before, knowing that you're not dreaming.

Haechan stopped walking also and turned to you. He finally looked at your face and he panicked when he saw tears forming in your eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He worriedly asked as he stepped towards you. "If you don't like me back, just say so. You don't have to cry, you stupid y/n" He was hurt and confused by your reaction.

"You're the stupid one." You sobbed. "I love you too, Haechan."

Haechan pulled you into a tight hug and you were so relieve to hear his heart beating as fast as yours.

"I always sing for you, y/n, because you're the person I love the most."