Jaemin

He smiles a lot. Actually, he smiles all the time.

His smile has always been so bright and he has always been considered to be a person who brings happiness everywhere.

However, Jaemin do feel sadness as well. He's still a human after all but his smile hides the pain and the sadness away.

No one ever noticed but he never minded it. He's aware that everyone's struggling and he didn't want to add up to their worries but there are times when he needed someone to hear him out, there was none.

Well except the sender of a weird letter he had received a few days before.

And one day, Y/n happened.

"My name is Y/n!" The girl happily greeted Jaemin who was still flustered by her sudden appearance.

"H-Hi Y/n.." He stuttered but a smile immediately made its way to his lips. "I'm Jaemin."

"I know." She grinned. "Jaemin-ssi, would you mind if you listen to my piece?"

Jaemin was taken aback by her request. He wasn't expecting it and he had never met someone with full energy as her.

"I mean.." She said. "Would you mind if you hear me play the piano? My friends are busy and I don't have anyone to hear me out."

Jaemin thought for a second and he shook his head. "No, I wouldn't mind."

And with that, he was dragged by the girl to the music room where a grand piano was residing at the middle. He was unaware of Y/n's shaking hands as he was too amazed by the room.

"It's my first time entering this room.." He mumbled while brushing his figers through the table. She motioned him to sit down at the chair near the piano and nervously eyed him as he took the seat.

"It's always locked." Y/n chuckled after settling down by the piano. "But I do have the key."

His full attention turned towards the girl. She was unfamiliar.

He watched as she placed her slender fingers by the piano keys. He stared at her and he started to appreciate her beauty. She looked attractive with her long black hair that made her porcelain skin stand out, her long eyelashes that adds beauty to her dark brown eyes and her pinkish lips that complements the color of her skin. She looked too beautiful even without make up. She's a beauty and it's the first time he had experienced getting mesmerized by a girl's appearance.

Y/n took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she calms down her nerves and when she opened it, she started playing. Jaemin was left in awe as the room was filled with beautiful melody and the feelings were overflowing.

It was too indescribable.

A moment of silence followed after the last key was pressed. She was catching her breath while his eyes were glued on her. He was speechless.

A smile crept to her face as she glanced at the boy. "I hope you liked it!"

"Well.. that was.." He searched for the right word to describe her performance and he mentally slapped himself at what he said. "cool."

She chuckled and stared at her fingers. "You're actually the first one to hear it."

Surprised by her words, Jaemin felt his heart racing. "What do you mean?"

"I actually wanted you to be the first one to hear me play that song." She answered as her cheeks reddened.

"May I know the name of the song?" Y/n looked at him and gave him the sweetest smile she could ever give.

"My Dearest." She grinned.

Hearing out the title of the song made his heart skip a beat.

Weird, he thought.

His heart only acted like that once before. It was when he had read the letter that was left on his book.

And he had remembered, the familiar two words that he thinks of everyday.

My Dearest.

It was written on the letter.

"Are you the one who wrote the letter?" He breathed out and she shyly nodded.

"My Dearest,

It's okay not to be okay and even though I'm not the best person in this world, I hope with this simple piece I've prepared was enough to make you forget about your struggles for a while." She said.

It only took a second for him to forget about everything because of her and he realized that there will always be someone who will see past through your covers.

Y/n became Jaemin's dearest person.

[A/N]:

I don't know what is this looool. I'm so sorry for the lame updates >.< this was just a random scenario that popped up in my mind and I know it wasn't that great uwu but I hope you'll bear with me.......