Renjun

"Are you really leaving me?"

Tears continuously fell from  her eyes as she asked her beloved man standing in front of her. Pain, it was all she could feel the moment he had said it ㅡ the sentence that was more than enough to shatter her heart into pieces.

'We should stop seeing each other, Y/n.'

Y/n hated it. He was letting her go, but why did he say her name in such a gentle manner? She hated it. She hated how she had foreseen it coming and how her efforts weren't enough to make him stay.

But Y/n had never expected him to let her go.

"Things have been really tough, Y/n." Renjun said, averting his eyes away from hers. If he look at her even just for some seconds, he knew he'll break down and might take his words back. "I can't balance everything anymore. I hope you can forgive me, I'm sorry."

"I understand." Y/n said with her  faint voice. "You don't have to apologize, dummy. Just don't forget me while you're gone."

For the last time he pulled her into a tight hug. She tried her best to hold her cries as he held her in his arms.

She knew it will happen, but why does it hurt so much?

"Take care of yourself." She muttered. "Eat a lot. Get enough sleep. Don't do anything stupid."

"I know I know." He said, pulling away from her and taking a step back. "You too."

His heart ached when the corners of her lips curled up. She was smiling but her eyes were telling the opposite. She said she understands but he knew she was confused as hell but he held himself back, he has to let her go. He can't take to see her being in pain everytime they spend time together, it's for the sake of the two of them. And with his last farewell, he turned his back and started to walk away.

Their memories started to flash through her mind as she watched him walk away from her. The time they've spent together, she knew it'll forever remain as the most precious memories of her life.

Their first meeting.

Their first conversation.

The day they've become friends.

His confession.

Their first date.

Their first hug.

Their first exchange of I love you's.

Their first kiss.

Everything felt too surreal.

"Huang Renjun," She mumbled. "I love you."

Y/n stood at the center of the park where she first met Renjun. She was crying as she clasped on her hand the letter she was supposed to give him, the letter that contains the poem she had made for him.

She looked up and saw how the sky erupted beautiful colors as the sun sets. It was breath taking and it made her realize the sky was comforting her. Mesmerizing and comforting, it was as if the sky was telling her she's not alone and that everything's going to be okay.

Minutes have passed and the evening dawned but she remained there, contemplating about where she had gone wrong.

She loves him a lot and nothing has changed from the start until the present. It has always been him but maybe they weren't made for each other. Y/n realized that she had to accept his departure from her life and continue moving forward. The pain will eventually subside but Renjun will forever have a special place in her heart.

He was her first and definitely her last.

[A/N]:

I apologize for this lame (?) scenario uwu and also for not being able to update in the past few days/weeks. I'm really struggling mentally >_< but yeah I hope you liked it!!

Also, thank you for your love and support even though I'm still new in writing! I sincerely appreciate it a looooot ^_^

I promise to work even harder on my next updates and if possible, I'll be publishing a new book.. Have a good day everyone!~ ♡♡♡