Jisung

Requested by youre_not_gucci

Korea's Got Talent is the most anticipated show for the year 2019. Many talented groups auditioned for the show and since the contestants were carefully selected, the best ones were the ones to compete against each others. There are dancers, magicians, singers, actors, artists, acapella groups and many more. Everyone enjoyed watching the show.

Out of 15 contestants, there are only three who made it to the finals. Sandyㅡthe sand artist, Black Opsㅡthe powerful dance group, and 3x3ㅡthe acapella group. The audience were hyped up as the finals had started, however, the contestants were nervous of the final round.

Jade, the youngest member of the 9-member acapella group called 3x3, was trying to keep herself calm at their waiting room. Her members were all trying to have fun but the pressure were there for they're the most liked group among  the final contestants.

The other contestants had already finished their performance and as expected, they were both strong contenders. Jade couldn't get a hold of her nervousness already which is why she excused herself and headed out to calm down.

"Relax." She told herself continuously as she walked towards the vending machine. Instead of inserting a coin, she crouched down beside the machine, frustrated at herself for feeling to nervous. Too much nervousness will ruin their performance and she couldn't let that happen.

She stayed in the same position for some minutes until she heard someone cleared his throat and called her out.

"Uh, excuse me?" Jade lifted her head and looked at the person who spoke. Right before her eyes was a familiar tall guy, who was around her age, looking at her with worry on his eyes. "Are you okay? Should I call a staff?"

Jade shook her head. "I'm okay.." She tried to stand up but her knees were too weak that she wobbled and almost fell down but the tall guy caught her. "Just nervous. Really really really nervous. Thank you."

After he was sure she could stand straight he let go of her, feeling a bit weird after the sudden contact. He bought two juices from the vending machine and hnded the other one to her.

"Here, to calm you down." He smiled.

"Thank you." Jade smiled back.

"Are you a contestant?"

"Yes." Jade sighed. "I'm so nervous."

"Try to focus on the eyes of your fans." He suggested. "Also, clear up your mind and take a deep breath, it works to ease the nervousness."

"I'll take note of that, thank you." She smiled. The guy was about to say something else when suddenly another guy came and called out the other one.

"Jisung!" The other guy called. "Let's go, it's our time to perform!"

"Alright hyung, I'm coming!" He said back and before he walked away, the guy looked at Jade and gave her a pat. "Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well."

And with that he dashed away, leabing Jade flustered. She stayed frozen for a while until her member came to fetch her.

"Jade! Let's go!" She called and Jade immediately walked with her unnie with the unopened can of juice on her hand.

Her group made their way to the backstage, setting up the microphones as they prepare for their final performance. Just then the MC called out an idol group who made the crowd go on fire as they were a really popular one. The idol group, NCT Dream, prepared a surprise performance of their song, Chewing Gum.