Haechan

It was such an unusual pairing, the two of them. Maybe what their physics teacher always say when their lesson was about magnetism was not just true when it comes to magnets, but also in human personalities.

Opposite attracts.

Haechan was more on the extroverted side while y/n, well she's introverted. He has the kind of personality that makes him easy to be approached. He's fun yet he's a savage man. He gets along with everyone in class, except that reserved girl who sits at the very back of the room and always has her earphones on. She isolates herself and he would always find himself staring at the young girl, wondering what's so interesting about her that he can't get his eyes off her.

Every day, Haechan would try to approach her but whenever he gets near her, or when her eyes meet his, his courage and confidence would instantly leave his body.

What kind of spell did she cast on me?, he thought.

It took him at least 3 months to fully master up his courage and approach her. Their first conversation wasn't that even normal.

"Hey." He greeted the young girl. Y/n felt his presence in front of her which made her to look up from the book she was reading to look at the friendly guy of her class.

"Hey." She timidly greeted. Haechan lost his words but after some seconds of getting mesmerized by the girl, he regained himself.

Haechan pulled the chair in front of her and he took a seat. He has his usual goofy smile on his face as he look at the bewildered girl. He might be smiling but he could feel nervousness flowing through his system.

"Can I ask why are you so quiet?" The question left Haechan's lips causing y/n to stare blankly at him.

"Can I ask why are you so talkative?" She asked back which startled the young lad.

Normally, he would feel offended when someone calls him noisy, annoying or talkative however, when he heard the word that irritates him coming from her appealing lips, it caused him to smile.

It was an achievement for him when he first made her smile, laugh and even talk about the thing she likes. He would always hang out with her even though she would push him away. Haechan became fond of her, she captured the young man's heart.

Y/n grew tired of pushing him away. She admits, he was fun to be with. He's not like what she thought he would be, a super noisy guy who would entertain anything that breathes. She even thought he was a playboy but no, he was a nice guy who wanted to know more about her. It was new to her.

"You know what," y/n spoke causing Haechan, who was lying beside her on the grass, to open his eyes and stare at her.

"What?" Haechan asked. He stared at the girl cautiously, waiting for her to speak again but no words left her lips. She was spacing out as she was staring into the clear sky.

"Y/n?" Haechan called, waving his hand in front of her face to snap her back to reality on which he successfully did.

"Nevermind." She answered then she closed her eyes.

Haechan was left confused by her. He tried to make her talk about what she was thinking but he failed. He knows there's definitely something going on with her wide mind. He's been with her for too long but unfortunately, he can't get her thoughts out of her head. He wanted to hear her deep talks since he enjoys it a lot when she would randomly talk about unusual things in life. She thinks deeply, one of the characteristics he liked about her.

Months have passed since the two of them laid on the grasss at a park and Haechan was anxious since the girl has been very distant towards him. She would walk away when Haechan is near her and she would always have her head down on her desk, pretending to be asleep, so that Haechan wouldn't approach her.