Lucas

Requested by Sunmi98189

Who would have thought that your clumsiness would get you to meet the person you admire the most?

It was the day you waited the most. You were so excited with the thought of finally seeing the group of men who inspired you to do the things you love, finally, you were about to see NCT.

Looking at the mirror multiple times, you were really conscious about your looks. Of course you wanted to look presentable but what made you more insecure was the fact  that there are probably girls who're more prettier than you.

"Eonnie, the mirror is definitely tired seeing your face." Your younger sister said as she eyed you. "You should be going or else you won't make it on time."

"I just can't help but worry about everything." You mumbled.

"Stop being too anxious!" She exclaimed. "You're about to see your beloved Lucas in a few hours."

"Right." You grinned and with one last look, you turned away from the mirror. "I'll get going then."

"Take care! Tell Jisung he's a god!" Your sister said before you walked out of the door.

Smiling weirdly while humming to a random song throughout the ride, you can't contain the delight you were feeling. Being a fan of them from the very start, it's a great achievement for you to finally be able to attend one of their fanmeetings, not to mention it's the fanmeeting where all members are present.

Soon you arrived at the location. It was crowded, as expected, and since you were never a big fan of crowded places, you made your way to the farthest side after entering the venue. Most of the fans have someone with them while you were on your own but it doesn't matter much to you if you're alone.

While waiting, you took out the bottle of coffee you bought before entering the venue. As everyone was still busy with their own businesses, you were busy enjoying the beverage and later on, with the beverage still in hand, you took out the simple gift you've prepared for your favorite member.

Being skilled with painting, you decided to give your favorite masterpiece as a gift to Lucas. It was a scenery of the sky when you first found out about the new rookies and the very day Lucas caught your eyes. Your younger sister said it was the most natural painting of yours, depicting a relaxing mood that could take away the stress by just looking at it.

Staffs were rushing back and forth from the entrance to the backstage. You took a step back since a staff was coming your way but being clumsy as ever, you tripped on your own foot.

The staff was surprised and so was you. Your eyes widened when the coffee spilled on the bag the staff was holding. Immediately jumping into action, you bowed repeatedly while cursing at yourself for being clumsy.

"I'm really sorry!" You exclaimed. "I really didn't mean to."

The man said something but you weren't able to hear it since the background was really loud. When he realized you didn't understand him, he leaned forward and whispered,

"It's loud here, let's talk at the backstage about the bag since it's not mine." He said and you nervously nodded.

You were really anxious as you followed him. The guards were watching you, probably thinking you're some kind of sasaeng. When you reached the backstage, the noise lessened and you were able to hear what the man was saying.

"This bag isn't mine and I'm not sure how the owner will react if he found out a coffee was spilled on it." He said. "From what I know this one's precious for him."

Feeling guilty, you bowed once again. "I really am sorry. I can pay fir the laundry expenses or anything, just don't get mr kicked out from this event. I badly wanted to see the boys."

He stared at you for a while and eventually he sighed. "It's alright, it was an accident. I just panicked for a bit that's why I brought you here. I'll just explain what happened to Luㅡ"

"Hyung, what's taking you so long?"

A deep and manly voice interrupted your conversation, and quickly recognizing the voice, your body begun to tremble as your heart started to beat faster. You turned to look at the owner and your eyes widened when you saw your bias looking handsome by just standing.

"Some accident happened." The staff said. "Lucas, your bag was stained."

"Well I'm really stupid." You mumbled to yourself, averting your eyes from his face.

"Eh?" Lucas walked over to the man and took his bag to check it. "Who spilled coffee on my favorite bag?"

"The girl did." You shut your eyes closed as you feel Lucas's eyes on you.

"I'm r-really sorry." You stuttered and once again, you bowed. "I'll pay for the laundry expenses or I'll buy you another bag. I'm so sorry."

Looking at you, he smiled. "Are you a fan?"

You head snapped towards him and you nodded.

His eyes traveled from your face down to the frame you were holding. He gasped dramatically and then stepped towards you, surprising you when he suddenly took ahold of your hand.

"Did you paint this?" He asked as he flipped your hands over to see your work. You nodded shyly in response. "If possible can I have this in compensation for my bag?"

You looked at him with wide eyes, he was grinning at you and his eyes were staring intently to yours. "Of course. I-It's actually meant for you."

"You're giving me this beautiful artwork?" He asked when you handed him the frame.

"Yes." You answered. You weren't really expecting him to be so excited with your gift. It's just a mere artwork of yours and is nothing compared to the gifts the ither fans were about to give but looking st  Lucas's bright face, a smile made it's way to your lips. "I have tons of paintings at home. Maybe I'll give you some more on the next fanmeeting, if I'll be able to attend."

Lucas grinned at you then turned to look at the man you were talking with before. "Manager-nim, can I get her number? I've been actually looking for someone whom I can talk with when it comes to paintings."

The man, who was actually their manager, contemplated for a while but after making sure you mean no harm to Lucas, he approved his request. He handed you his phone and your hands were shaking as you typed your number.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/n." You answered and he saved your name on his contacts. You wished to actually have some more time with your bias but then he was called since the event was about to start. The manager asked you to return back and told you once more that you weren't allowed to spread Lucas's number. You promised a hundred time as he walked you back but before Lucas was out of your sight, he exclaimed.

"Y/n! You're really pretty!"

And that made your knees weak. Seeing face-to-face, having a conversation and being complimented by your ultimate bias was a dream come true for a fangirl like you. As you silently watch the boys have fun in front, you couldn't help but thank yourself for being clumsy and giving you the opportunity to meet Lucas.

However, you were oblivious that it was just the start of something more.