Jaehyun

"You're a rose in a field of daisies." Jaehyun said as he reached out for her hand. "You always stand out. You're different and unique but you're beautiful in your own ways."

She smiled, heart fluttering as his words warmed her heart.

"But even if you're in a field of roses.." He smiled. "you'll always be the one I'll choose.

The memory was still fresh for y/n. How he softly placed a kiss on her forehead while his fingers tightly intertwining with hers, she could remember it clearly.

It was just one of the romantic moments y/n has with her boyfriend, Jaehyun but it was the most memorable. It was when she felt the love she has been looking for.

He was her man but things happened, and they were forced to let go of each other.

It was a gloomy Monday when Y/n decided to take a walk along the streets. With her favorite hoodie on and earphones tucked in her ears, she walked slowly without paying attention to the people passing by. She wanted to take some fresh air since she has been staying in her room for weeks with her heart feeling too heavy. Her room and her thoughts were suffocating her. She wants him back but she knows she can't.

On the other hand, Jaehyun sat absentmindedly inside his favorite café - the café they used to go together. Contemplating about his life, he wasn't aware of the person who entered the shop.  He was just staring at the rose engraved on his bracelet, the flower that always reminded him of her.

A beautiful and delicate flower that is filled with thorns.

Y/n ordered her usual drink and decided to stay for a while. The smell of coffee lingering  in her nose, a satisfied feelig rushed through her as her feet dragged her to that one place inside the café - the seat beside the window.

She wasn't quick to notice a man sitting on the other side and so did he. They were oblivious of each other's presence.

He reached out for his drink and she did the same. Both felt electricity flow through their bodies as their hands unexpectedly brushed against each other.. That's the time when they finally noticed each other.

With eyes wide open, Y/n was quick to pull her hand away, standing up to leave but Jaehyun grabbed her hand.

"Don't leave." He spoke in his low voice.

Y/n looked at his face and her eyes turned worried when he didn't look great. He was looking pale and his eyes were tired.

Despite her mind telling her to not listen to him and run away, she stayed. She sat down in front of him with his hand still holding hers. They looked at each other without words leaving the two.

Silence surrounded them. The two of them were longing for each other but what can they do? They're already over.

"Jaehyun-ah." She breathed out, squeezing his hand, their drinks were already forgotten. "You should take care of yourself. You look so pale. What if you're go-"

"Y/n, I miss you." He interrupted, staring deeply into her eyes and y/n felt her heart beating twice as before. Her heart might explode anytime.

"Jaehyun..."

"I know I shouldn't but what can I do?" He stated. "I love you. I still do and I'm willing to take the risk just to have you back."

His words caused a tear to fall from her eye. He knows she feels the same. They both still love each other but are too afraid to take the risk.

"I'll wait for you until you graduate."
Jaehyun stood up from his seat and walked towards y/n. He held her hand once again and intertwined his fingers with hers. "I'll wait until the world finally let us be with each other. I'll wait for you."

Tears started to fall from her eyes continuously and Jaehyun was quick to pull her in his arms.

"You'll always be my rose." He muttered. "And my world stopped when you were taken away. I love you, y/n."

[A/N]:

[A/N]:

I apologize if this chapter is lame :( my mind is really blank from any scenarious rn and I'm actually not okay emotionally these days uwu