Taeyong

Y/n has been dating Taeyong for almost a year already. Despite having busy schedules, Taeyong never failed to have some time with y/n.

Their first meeting was quite funny. Y/n has been Ten's best friend since he first became a trainee and there was a time when he asked y/n to bring some food for him since he can't go out to buy food.

Y/n was on her way to Ten's practice room when a door suddenly opened in front of her and was slammed on her face. The guy who opened the door was Taeyong.

And that's how their first met. Y/n almost broke her nose because of that accident and even thought that Taeyong was an angel because he was wearing white at that time.

Ten almost died laughing when he saw y/n with a bleeding nose.

Eversince the accident, Ten would always ask y/n to come to their practice room to bring them some food. She got close to his members more specially to Taeyong.

Months have passed since their first meeting, Taeyong started to develop his feelings on the girl. No matter how tiring his job was, just a look from y/n, the tiredness will be gone.

Y/n was cooking dinner for Taeyong when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist from behind. The scent was all it takes for y/n to know that it was Taeyong.

Taeyong hugged her from behind, not really saying anything, he just stood there with his head buried on her neck and his arms around the love of his life.

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked the guy since he hadn't say a word since he came to her house. "Are you okay?"

"I'm recharging." Taeyong mumbled tiredly which caused y/n to laugh.

"I really love your hug but I would appreciate it if you just sit down on the couch because it's hard to cook." Y/n said, earning a groan from Taeyong.

"Just a minute." Taeyong said and he spun y/n around. He hugged her tightly and y/n, even though they've been together for quite a long time now, still blushed.

After exactly a minute, Taeyong pulled away from the hug and he stared at y/n. He then kissed the top of her head before whispering the thing y/n loved to hear the most.

"I love you." Taeyong said, a sweet smile plastered on his face.

"I love you too." She said back. "Now go rest while I'm cooking."

Taeyong chuckled at her as she sounded like a mom. He pecked her lips first before walking to the living room, doing what his girlfriend had told him to do.

 He pecked her lips first before walking to the living room, doing what his girlfriend had told him to do