14

( A/N: I'm dedicating this chapter to SimpWaifu, suckmytoenn, Esmeri0n and DumbRats69. I'm always cracking up at your comments lmao. I hope you'll enjoy this one :D )

,,…What?", you say with widened eyes.
,,You heard me".

Now, if this would be in a different context you wouldn't even really think about it, but you already had one person wanting to slice you open to clench their thirst with you today. That literally is the reason you are here, in front of her.

So you take a tiny step back and clear your throat. ,,I mean, under different circumstances I would do that, but…",  you dart your eyes away from her, already worrying about the possible consequences ,,…but I hope you understand that right now I really don't want to. Give me any other task and I will do it for you, just not that. Please".

You hear her chuckling softly and she gently cups your face with her hands, raising your chin so you look up to her again.

,,Of course I understand, dear. I honestly didn't expect you to say yes at all", she says and you let out a relieved sigh.
,,So, this was just a test?".

,,Not really", she runs her tongue over her crimson lips and smiles ,,I actually thought about something…".
You raise your eyebrows, listening attentively and slightly leaning into the touch of her hands.

,,I want to change your current position as a maid", Alcina continues ,,And I don't only need to trust you, but I also need you to trust me and that you're able to talk to me when there is anything that you're not a hundred percent okay with, so that I can be sure you will feel comfortable with that".
Then she chuckles and you grow more and more curious about what exactly she is talking about.

,,I want you to be my personal maid instead", she says and your eyes widen in surprise ,,You are a great worker, diligent and you take your tasks serious, and you're also great company. Sometimes I need someone to lend me a hand and… Fulfill some of my personal needs, and you are just perfect for that position".

'Personal needs?' you think and bite your tongue 'What does she mean with that…?'.

,,If you'd rather stick with your current work I understand that of course. There will be a lot to do", she says but you already made your decision.
You nod slowly and she raises her eyebrows, waiting for your answer.

,,Am I still going to work with the others though?", you ask. You would miss spending time with Yvone and Mikaela.
,,Sometimes, yes. But your main focus will be helping me", Alcina says and looks at you expectantly.

,,I will do it", you finally exclaim softly and her curl upwards into a beautiful smile.

,,I'm very happy to hear that", her thumb traces your cheek gently ,,But, as I said. If there is something bothering you, whatever that might be, I need you to talk to me, okay? Same goes for things you don't feel comfortable with".
You nod. ,,Of course". 
But what could she possibly mean with things you're not comfortable with? Drinking your blood? 

,,Good", she releases your face and leans back into her chair ,,For today you'll just go back to your usual work. I'll tell Vaela to pick you up later. Tomorrow in the morning I expect you to be here at eight, then I will give you your first task".

You nod again and then you leave her room, slowly walking back to yours while you think about this new situation.
You don't mind being her personal maid at all as long as you'll still get to see your friends and you're almost exited to get to spend more time with Alcina. At least you hope that will be the case.
'I wonder what I'll have to do tomorrow' you think and push the door to your room open.