17

(A/N: This chap is dedicated to each and everyone of you because y'all are honestly the best and I am giving everyone a little smooch on the forehead. Came back home from work feeling like shit because there was a man who made fun of me for panicking (i hate men) after not calculating right and saw all the comments and grinned like an idiot because you all make my days a lot better with the things you say. I truly have to thank you for that. Anyway imma shut up now and let you read this super fluff gay stuff in peace)

Waking up you feel a weight around your waist, a cold touch on your neck and something is moving beneath your right arm, a calm, consistent movement of something going up and down.

You don't even bother questioning it and instead you snuggle a little more into the warmth of the blanket, and the person next to you. Alcina.

She seems to be asleep, otherwise she surely wouldn't let you lie on her like this and you inhale deeply, smiling when her sweet scent meets your nose.
You want to open your eyelids just a slight bit to check if she really isn't awake and end up staring at her, wide eyed with the weird but now familiar feeling of your heart fluttering.

Whatever demons, angels or gods took part in the creation of this woman, they did the best possible job because you can do many things but not stop looking at her.

In the dim light of the fire place, which seems to burn endlessly, her bone structure appears just too flawless and you let out a deep breath while you let your gaze wander over her.
Is it questionable that you feel strangely attracted to her? Not in the sense of 'wow, crush me', it is something way deeper and driven by emotions that you've only ever read about.

You glance down to her arm, which still rests around your waist and you realize that it is her hand that's causing your neck to feel unusually cold, but you don't mind that at all. It is incredibly comfortable to be tucked into her arm like that.

You slowly raise your hand, lying it on her right shoulder and graze her exposed skin with your fingertips, careful not to wake her up and watch her with a little smile.
Sure, this isn't exactly normal but it feels so weirdly right.

It's not like Alcina will know this ever happened.

Inhaling deeply you rest your chin on the pillow and with your gaze still fixed on her you gently run your thumb over her collarbone, not really wanting to stop.
You should, you know you should.

,,Enjoying the sight?"

You flinch, heart stopping immediately when you hear her talk out of the sudden and you want to pull your hand away from her neck, as if that would make anything better, but before you can she catches your wrist and she opens her eyes with a chuckle.

,,What time is it?".
,,I…I don't know", you say and avoid looking at her ,,I didn't check. Did I wake you up?".
,,You did not", Alcina smiles lightly.

She takes her arm away from your waist and you pout unintentionally while she turns away from you, her eyes lying on the clock on the wall.
,,It's seven…", Alcina mumbles ,,Time to get up".
'What if I don't want to? We could just stay here', you think and let your face sink into the warm pillow, sighing quietly.

The woman runs a hand through your hair and you close your eyes at the gentle touch.
,,Did you sleep well?", Alcina asks and you nod.
,,Like a baby", you mumble, words muffled by the pillow but she still understands.
,,I'm glad to hear that".

The movement of the mattress shows you that she is sitting up and you hear her groaning softly, causing you to lift your head and look at her.
,,What's wrong?", you ask in worry and she sends you a short glance over her shoulder.