38

Tiny feet can be heard moving through the halls of castle Dimitrescu and despite it being quite early, almost everyone living there is already awake.
Only Alcina was still asleep, Donna wanted her to get some rest but after Heisenberg came busted into the dining room, exitedly shouting that 'they' arrived, she sent Angie to wake the woman up and inform her about what happened while she and Heisenberg would go greet 'them'.
If there is something that Angie is good at, it would be waking people up and the second her voice filled the silence of Alcinas bedroom, the tall woman opened her eyes with a rather displeased expression on her face.
There surely are more comfortable ways to be woken up.

Her grumpiness doesn't last too long though and after Angie told her that some men arrived at the gates she immidately gets up from her bed to get ready.
It was clear who those men were and even though Alcina still wasn't that happy about them being here, she still wanted to personally let them into her home.

Heisenberg and Donna were just about to take the stairs down to the entrance when Alcina reached them, her daughters appearing behind her and she took a deep breath before pushing the door open.
That way, she reveals a bunch of men in uniforms and gear that are standing in fornt of the entrance, some looking calm and some appearing nervous, and Alcinas eyes drop down to a familiar face.
Her mouth curls downwards but she still greets him rather politely.

Daniela, Bela and Cassandra are waiting a little behind their mother and they all are eyeing Ethan with furrowed eyebrows, understandable after what happened with Cassandra.
Alcina takes a deep breath and now that the other men got a look at her, they appear to be rather intimidated and stopped all conversations that they have been having before, so she doesn't have to catch her 'audience's' attentions and starts to speak.
,,Welcome to castle Dimitrescu", she says and roams her piercing eyes over the assembled people ,,Two of my maids will show all of you the rooms you can stay in. I expect you to not put any harm to my family and to not destroy any of my property, and as long as you will keep quite I assure you that you will be left alone as well".

A few of the men nod and a guy with broad shoulders, a beard and dark hair who is standing next to Ethan stares up to Alcina with a not-as-impressed expression on his face.
,,I'm Chris Redfield", he says and gestures back to the amored men ,,I am in charge over them".
,,Alright. Please make sure they will behave", Alcina says and he simply nods.

Helen and Vaela already showed up next to Bela and they are watching the scene patiently, waiting for them to finish so they could do their job.
,,We will settle in and then meet in the dining room for the discussions, if that is okay with you", Chris says, Ethan remains silent.
,,Very well. We will be waiting for you"; Alcina nods and turns, giving Vaela a sign that they could take over and distances herself from the group rather quick with her daughters swarms of flies following her to the dining room.

Back in the cellar of endless darkness, you sit in silence with Mia next to you and you picked up some rocks you found near the wall, making a game out of it to throw them and catch them again to pass the time.
You don't know how long you've been doing it for, it feels like it has been forever since Miranda visited you in the cellar and feeling of slightly nervousness has formed in your chest at the thought of her showing up again.
Everything about that woman was more than unnerving and unpleasant, and you really wouldn't mind never seeing her again, actually.

You let out a light sigh and throw your stone toward the ceiling again, but this time you miss it and you hear it falling to the floor a few feet away from you.
,,How do you stand being down here?", you mumble and lean back against the iron bars.
,,I don't, but now that I'm not alone anymore it got a little easier", Mia says and you shake your head.
,,You know, I spent a few hours in total darkness in a prison like this a few months ago and even back then I already felt like I am going insane", you say ,,I don't even want to imagine what the time felt like for you in here".
,,You were in a prison?", Mia asks, sounding curious.
,,Not really a prison. I was in the basement of the castle in the village for a few hours", now you can laugh at the memory, back then you were terrified ,,I got caught while…  Well, stealing money".
,,What happened then? Did you break out of there?".
,,Not exactly. The lady of the house offered me a job there and I worked as a maid for the last months", you speak out and lean your head back, staring up to where you think the ceiling is ,,I grew… Very close to her."
You sigh deeply and pull your knees up to your chest, resting your chin on them. ,,And I miss her so much."
,,I miss Ethan, too", Mia inhales deeply ,,And Rose".