•CHAPTER 76•

'Reunion'

---

The giggle erupted around the kitchen walls as Amora swiped butter cream frosting over his nose and cheek, causing his to react playfully. Amora's giggle was contagious, her soft dimples on show as she laughed and his expression made her giggle more.

Amora gentle kissed Cedric's nose, transferring the icing to her lips and lipping it off her upper lip. Amora hummed at the taste causing Cedric to laugh.

"What you laughing at?" Amora pouted, folding her arms over her chest.

"You, your Being cute," Cedric smiled as he swiped the icing of her lower lips and licked it of his finger. The smug look was plastered on his face, causing Amora to grab one of newly iced cupcakes from the tray beside her and smashed it into his face with a giggle.

her laugher got quieter as she ran towards the door that entered in the living room, leaving Cedric in complete shock. He quickly snapped out of his frozen state, wiping the vanilla frosting from his cheeks.

The snickers coming from Amora when she saw Cedric walk into the sitting room, as Icing was smothered all over his cheeks. Cedric playfully pouted causing Amora to walk up to him and tried to hug him but got some of the icing on his hands rubbed on her face.

"Hey!" Amora yelped with a smile.

Cedric grinned and received a few kissed on his cheek, before her wondered of into the kitchen once again to clean himself, taking a clean cloth and removing the mess from his face. The silence in the house concerned Cedric a bit, making him slowly enter the living room once again, only to see Amora sleeping along the sofa with Ace Nestled behind her legs.

Amora alway thanked Amora for carrying their baby, know how much strength and energy it would take fore her. He will alway cherish her and their child no matter what.

He layer one of the fluffy blanket over her making sure she wasn't cold, the blanket cover her from her feet to her chin and she always had something to cuddle into like a t-shirt or ace.

Cedric sighed and shock his head in disbelief, this girl could sleep all day if she could which Cedric thought was adorable, he alway let her rest knowing in a couple months neither of them would get any at all.

Cedric's got the warm cloth as carefully wiped the frosting of her face, making sure he didn't wake her up. As he lifted the piece of fabricating her face the knock on the door interrupted the moment, the noice didn't wake Amora up thankfully.

He walked over to the red front door opening it as he still looked over at the sofa that was still in his view but automatically got the shock of his life when he realised the familiar faces of his fellow 'friends' that turned into a couple, Herbert and Gabrielle.

Cedric couldn't pronounce his words, wonder how the hell they knew where they lived since they'd kinda cut contact with the as they left school.

"I- uhmmm, hello?" Cedric worded out.

"Hello," Gabrielle smiled, like they'd been in regular contact.

"Hello Ced, long time no see," Herbert said confidently, a little to confident.

"I- how'd you know where I live?" He questioned.

"Ahh that! Dumblore told us," he smiled.

"Of course he d-," Cedric whispered to himself, but was caught off by the familiar noice of Amora's sweet voice, "Ced who are you talking too?"

"I ehhm- no one. But I think you should go lay down upstairs I don't want you to get back ache from the sofa love," Cedric smiled softly, making Amora get up quickly and she steadily walked up the stairs towards her room.

"Would you like them to come, mhmm in?" He stuttered obviously quite uncomfortable.

"We've love too!" Gabrielle said, as she gladly stepped into the cottage.

The couple looked around the neatly decorated cottage and complemented the interior of the rooms of each room, until they came upstairs and got to the last two rooms.

"I'd rather not go in your room if Amora is asleep, I leave her be," Gabrielle said softly as she reached for the other door close by only to get hissed at by Ace.

"What up with the stupid cat?" Herbert said sternly.

"He's protective over Amora at the moment, but I guess you'd of found out eventually so just go in the room," Cedric confessed.

The door creaked open to reveal the grey and white nursery that Cedric put together a few weeks before they came. Gabrielle's eyes widened as she realised what her eyes where set on.

"She's pregnant..." Herbert breathed out.

"Yes, yes she is," Cedric smiled at the shocked faces.

"How far along is she?" He asked, receiving the short answer of '5 month'.

"And you didn't tell us," Gabrielle said with sadness in her eyes, Cedric shock his head.

"Not many know, only family and a few others. We decided to keep it quiet," Cedric explained.

"And we won't say anything, I want to redeem myself for what I did to you and Amora. I was selfish and scared," Herbert said sadly, and I'd love to be apart of your baby's life and I bet Gabrielle does as well."

Cedric smiled at them both, hugging both at the same time, tears coming from his eyes.

"thank you," he cried, "thank you."