Chapter thirteen

"Gracie, sweetie, it's time to get up! It's 7:59" I came around and jumped up in bed. Whoa! You're joking! How did I get here? I was in my bed. At my house.

I remember leaving the club, pulling Jo off Pierre before he, literally, swallowed her face. Taylor was driving and then... nothing. What the hell? really?.

I got up and went for a shower. I felt great. I've heard of people who go clubbing and they wake up the next morning with the worst hangover going. I felt refreshed.

I felt cheated. What if I wanted to wake up feeling like absolute shit? After my shower I got dressed for school and went down stairs.

I was starving. It must have been all that dancing. I must thank Taylor later for inviting me. He was fab. Maybe he'll invite me again sometime.
After easily devouring three waffles with syrup. I felt like a pig. I also downed two glasses of juice. I had a real thirst. All those vodka and Red Bulls will one day haunt me..

"So, honey, Did you have a good time?"

I looked at my Mum cautiously. What did she know? Did I come home pissed? Oh my god! I went red instantly, I felt so ashamed.

She was now looking at me with wondering eyes. Pull your self together, Gracie. Don't mess up now you're making yourself look like a right twatt.

"Sorry, Mum. Im in a world of my own. Yeah, it was awesome. Taylor is amazing. He really looked after me."

Mum smiled, "Yeah I totally agree sweetie. You were asleep when you got home, but Taylor carried you to bed. He's so sweet." She poured me another juice. How could I be asleep? I was awake when we left? Jo! I'll kill her! What exactly happened last night?

I remember Nando's. Walking to the club. Meeting everyone. Dancing with Jo and Taylor. Watching the guest performers and drinking a lot. Or were other parts missing. I'll bitch slap Jo if she's made me forget things. I laughed out loud Mum looked at me startled.

"Gracie, are you sure your ok?" I nodded and got my coat.

"I gotta go, Mum. Love you. See you later." She grabbed my arm.

"Straight home. Ok? Were having a family meal." I nodded.

"Ok, Mum. See you later."

As I opened my door Leighton was walking up the path to meet me. I smiled at him. If I was honest, I've missed him. I hated how we left it yesterday.

"Gracie before you say anything I'm sorry about yesterday. I never meant to invade your privacy, I'm getting a little carried away with the whole soulmate thing. Maybe we should forget it and just be boyfriend and girlfriend. What do you think?" I must admit I was very relived.

"Leighton it's not that at all. It's just I'm not use to my mind not being my own. But, yeah, that sounds great." He smiled,.

"I've missed you so much. Can I walk you to school" I nodded and took his hand in mine, "So did you have a good time last night? Taylor say's you were amazing and he thinks you had a good time."

I smiled at him. "Yeah, I had a great time. It made a change from dancing in my bedroom." He laughed.

"Yeah Taylor did say you were hot on the floor. I think he was trying to make me jealous."

I looked at him. "Were you jealous?" He leant forward and kissed my lips.

"A little." I felt bad and I hugged him.

"Maybe we can go out this weekend and maybe you could stay at mine." I was apprehensive, his dad will be there. However, he wasn't saying anything about what I was thinking. Awe bless him. He really was trying. He just smiled.