Ch 12 Betrayal.

"Baby how did it go?" I looked at Leighton as I walked into his cubicle, I shook my head, I climbed up on the bed snuggling into his chest I didn't want to talk, I just wanted comfort, his arms wrapped round me tightly.
"Baby is something wrong? Talk to me please!" I shook my head.
"I don't know something feels off, I'm not sure he can keep to his word about dealing with Malcolm, I feel he might still try something," I snuggled in closer and Leighton shushed me.
"He has too Gracie, he is the head just like my mum, he has to deal with it," I knew what he said was right but why did I not believe it.
"How you doing anyway babe, you looking forward to coming home tomorrow?" He nodded.
"Hell yeah hospital food is shit, I haven't eaten, besides, I need to get home to be with you!" I giggled I loved this man so much.
"Do you want some of my blood again, I'ts got healing qualities," I wiggled my eyebows at him, he brought my chin up kissing me deeply mmmm his tongue entering my mouth, that was it, I slid off the bed, went over and pulled the blinds.
I turned around, he was staring at me, oh god, he's so gorgeous, I still have to pinch myself sometimes, I walk back over to the bed and climb up on top of him, "Take what you need."
Leighton's eyes glazed, his lips were needy against mine.
"I want all of you baby, I always do, your blood makes my need for you even stronger, he kissed along my cheek, along my jawline, his teeth pierced the skin gently, the sting was more easier now, but the sudden pull to him just got even stronger.
He pulled my body closer to him undoing my buttons on my dress pulling it over my head releasing his teeth so he could pull it off.
"I love your body baby, your skin is so soft, he traced his hands down my body it felt like tiny sparks all over.
I pressed my lips to his neck gently nibling then I sunk my teeth into his aroused vein, he was so tasty, like spicy with a sweet tang it was delicious, he was moaning against my ear. "Your driving me crazy Gracie," I moved gently against his body, his hands on my hips guiding me, I retracted my teeth and found his lips again, I was in control right now, It's what I needed, he was what I needed. "Mmmm what are you doing to me, I love you so much Gracie," I smiled against his lips.
In seconds he flipped me over, his body firmly on top of me, it was a weight that made me feel good, safe was a better word for it, his body moved harder, faster against me, as he sunk his teeth in my neck again.
Oh my god, I never thought being intimate with Leighton would feel any better than it already did, but this was something else, all the emotions, sensations, feelings were heightened to the max.
I was above cloud nine, I was in paradise, I was chasing that release he gave me each time.
He pulled away from my neck looking at me, his eyes burning through me, he was nibbling on his lip, blood trickled down, I caught it by sucking gently on his bottom lip as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down harder, his voice was in my head, "Don't stop baby," I giggled, "Damn you Leighton! I'm never going to stop," I suddenly felt emotional again, the currents ran through my body so quickly I couldn't control them, he felt it too, like we were now in sync, we held each other tightly as we reached our epic peak of pleasure together.
We lay still not saying a word, just trying to catch our breath, his arms were still wrapped around me holding me close.
'Gracie, I love you more than words can explain, but I know something is bothering you," I stayed quiet.
"I'll be fine babe don't spoil the moment ," he chuckled "Ok, you sex goddess! Anything you say, but I must say one thing, your frigging awesome," we both lay there giggling. It's crazy he really gets me, he knows of my insecurities, my lack of confidence yet he always knew how to make me feel so good.
"You aren't so bad yourself, Mr Cross," he got up doing a little bow "Why thank-you Mrs Cross," I chuckled, I really did like how that sounded it made my belly flutter with butterflies. "One day, Mr Cross," his eyes seemed alive with those two words, he looked at me and smiled "What about after graduation, I can't spend my life without you baby, I want you forever, I want you to have my name, I want to look at our babies knowing we made them."
I stared at him, growing up I always wanted a beautiful life, a great job a husband, here was my opportunity, but it was a little early, ain't I a bit young? I love Leighton so much, I too wanted to spend forever with him.
I nodded at him smiling, "Soon Mr Cross, he kissed me giggling against my lips, "I will ask again sometime soon," we both laid holding each other close, I had no doubt he would ask me again one day in the near future, we were made for each other it was plain to see, he was mine and I was his and together we were inseparable and strong.
I can't help but feel if we were together when all this went on at the bar it would be Malcolm laying here, not Leighton.
My mind travelled off to the others that were also there, the guilt laid heavy on my chest, alot of people seem to care for me, It's now my place to make sure nothing happens to them, because of me my dad and Drako were there too! I could have been responsible for alot of people getting hurt.
"Shhh baby, you wasn't, everyone is ok, no one else got hurt," I sobbed into his chest.
"Yeah it is, because you got hurt," he stroked my hair "I got hurt because I acted irresponsibly, I should have trusted you Gracie."
I shook my head, "You got hurt because I acted like a child" he held me tight, peace surrounded my body, that's where I stayed, I don't remember anything else that night, I just felt safe, needed and loved, tommorow would be another day.
Tommorow would be the day I started to put everyone else first.