Ch 2 Betrayal.

"Gracie, there you are! I have been looking for you everywhere" I looked up to see my dad walking towards me, "Yeah, sorry dad I needed a drink," my dad was examining my glass, I suddenly realized what my dad could see and I felt embarrassed, "Give me a swig princess, It's been a long day," and we were both in stitches.

"So, how do you and mum feel about giving up your jobs to work for Simone?" He smiled at me a little half heartedly, "Not great, but I suppose we're up for the challenge, besides it means I get to work along side Drako again."

I felt bad for my dad, yes, that was a bonus living and working with his best friend, but my dad had worked so hard to get to where he was.

I hugged my dad hard, "Your mum seems quite happy about it all, she's on about selling our old place and buying into Evie's business," I was shocked, mum loved the old place, things were getting out of hand, I think It's time me and Simone had a chat, but first things first I need sleep.

"Dad, are you ready to leave?" He shook his head "No, sweetheart, did you not know we're all staying here tonight," and he walked off to mum.

Mum was smiling, looking overly confident and glamorous, her features had really changed, I hadn't quite noticed before, my dad had changed to he was damn right attractive.

Ewwwww! I thought to myself, damn I did not just say that about my dad, but I had, because it was true, maybe mum and dad were right then maybe I too had become as beautiful as they all were, but I really couldn't see any difference just the new lease of confidence I had gained.

I grabbed Leighton and pulled him into another room, "What's wrong babe?" I shook my head "Nothing's wrong, I just been observing my parents at how much they have changed since the transformation, but I haven't changed at all, why?" He laughed at me.

I felt quite shit by his reaction, I looked down to the floor, he brought my chin up to look at him, "Gracie, you were already perfection from the beginning, you couldn't possibly get any better and yet you have, my only problem is you have lost quite a bit of weight, I loved your curves, he giggled.

"But it started when you woke up a vampire, it transforms your body a little, but baby trust me, every man in this house has had indecent thoughts about you tonight," I was laughing now.

"Are you saying you don't love my body now?" He shook his head, "No, definitely not, I love all of you every inch, I just hope I'm strong enough to fight off all the men that want you," and we were both in stitches.

"Dad says we're staying here tonight," he nodded "Yeah mum's told everyone they can stay, but I'll take you home if you want," I shook my head in refusal "No just take me to bed now, and hold me in your arms, " he smiled "As you wish my lady, your wish is my command," and he scooped me up and carried me to his room.

As we walked through the crowded lobby and hallway we were wishing people good night and finally I was in his room alone, I jumped out of his arms and turned round pushing him against the wall, my lips were on his nibbling on his bottom lip.

I accidentally pierced his skin and his blood entered my mouth, oh my god he tasted so good, my body was tingling all over he looked at me and pushed me back on the bed.

"Damn baby, what did you just do," I had upset him, tears were welling up, "I'm sorry it was an accident I..." he silenced me, placing his finger to my lips, "No Gracie, you never hurt me, you just made my body tingle all over I thought I was going to explode."

He bent down and kissed my lips the taste of his blood was still present it was driving me crazy, "I want you baby," he kissed me and his voice was in my head "Then take me," so that's just want I did I rolled over him so I was on top pulling him up kissing him passionately his tongue was fighting to find mine.

His hands fumbled with the buttons on my blouse untill he decided he was a little frustrated and ripped it clean off, his eyes were alive, I could see the fire in them,hands guided my body,
to the next level of passion.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and found my pleasure, his mouth was at my neck gently kissing it, sweet and caressing then the sharp pleasurable sting of his teeth, I wasn't expecting it, but I held on to him tightly, my body shook with pleasure beyond belief, his voice was in my head. "Oh god Gracie, you taste so good, your blood is so rich mmmm, I can feel every bit of your pleasure like It's my own, this is amazing."

He was right this was amazing our bodies just melted into each other like we were play dough, his moans were vibrating against my neck, his arms wrapped around me, his body moving against mine as he pulled away from my neck, he kissed all down my chest, his mouth so tentative. "I love you, Gracie, I love you so much, " he flipped my body over so he was on top and moved a little harder against me, his groin rubbing against mine in the most delicious of ways, suddenly I had visions of the night I spent with Taylor but as quick as it came it was gone and replaced with euphoria to the point my whole body shook with frenzy and he lay still holding me close.

He looked up at me moving the hair out of my eyes, "Someone's definitely gained confidence and swagger since I last saw her," he chuckled, I froze.
What does he mean by that, I started to panic, he shushed me, "I just meant that was amazing, you made me feel so confident this time," I kissed his lips.

"I been researching," before I could finish he was in guffaws of laughter, I looked at him, I was just about to say hold up when he shocked me, "So have I, " we were both rolling around now on the bed in fits of laughter.