Ch 14 Betrayal.

Stepping off the Helicopter in Rome was breathtaking, the views from the hotel's Helipad was mind-boggling.
These were things England lacked, to say the least, these picturesque views were simply priceless! I took out my phone capturing the moment.
"I got your case babe, let's go check in," Joe was more than excited at the thought of us spending hours, walking around all the beautiful small boutique bridal shops, sipping on expresso's, sampling exquisite handmade chocolates, all the things Italy had to offer, why wouldn't she be excited.
I myself was very reserved, the heat was too much, she sawm discomfort chuckling to herself as I followed her flapping my face with a brochure as we Walked down the spiralling corridors, as I turned the corner I was met by the cool breeze from air con, it was heaven.
I was also taken back to the last time I was in a hotel this lavish, it was the moment Taylor whisked me into his hotel suite, laying me down making love to me all night, Oh I miss him so much! Since Simone made Taylor forget about me, I've hardly seen or heard from him, it was like my right arm had been removed, something is definitely missing
Some night I cry out in pain from the loss of him that's not right.
"Gracie did you hear me, this is our room," I nodded, "Yeah sorry I was miles away," Joe giggled, rolling her eyes while dragging me through the door.
"Yeah, I can see that, want to talk about it?" I shook my head, "No, I'll be fine, anyway this is your breakaway, so don't worry about me," she nodded, but I could tell she was worried, seriously how was I going to tell her I love Taylor too it was unheard of.
Looking round our room my jaw literally retracted from its socket.
If I could describe the room in one word, it would be mesmerizing, it was just out of this world! I walked around the room, it went on and on there was a kitchen, a living room, two bedrooms not to mention the biggest bathroom with the biggest free standing bathtub I had ever seen, it could easily fit everyone, me Joe, Leighton and Pierre, ughhh I miss him.
"Gracie oh my god, you might want to come to see this," I followed Joe's voice out into what seemed like a dome of paradise, it was a type of forest indoors with the most exquisite, exotic flowers, it even had butterflies and birds encased in Its very own glass dome, it was out of this world.
"Gracie come to check this out," I followed her to a decking area, there sat a beautiful day bed, a table with chairs, on top of the table was a closed laptop next to it was a small box and a note.
I picked up the note inside it read: "Open up the laptop!" I was nervous, to say the least, I opened it up furthermore to my surprise staring back at me with the biggest smile ever was Leighton! He giggled.
"Hey baby you're probably wondering what's going on, well, I thought as you're in the most romantic country in the world, I would remind you how much I love you, Gracie! You're the reason everything goes right for me, you are my soul, my everything, I never want to imagine a world without you!" I smiled as a tear ran down my cheek, he touched the screen as if he wiped it away for me before he continued speaking on camera, "Gracie Carter, would you make me the happiest, luckiest man in the world and be my wife?" I was absolutely gobsmacked.
I knew this day would come, I also knew exactly what I'd say too, so what was the difference of a year out of my 2-year plan, I nodded profusely.
"Yes, baby! Yes! I'll be your wife!" His smile warmed my heart there and then, even sat halfway across the world I could feel his happiness, "Oh baby, I'm going to make you so happy, now open the box," I did as he asked without hesitation, when the box was open I almost swallowed a butterfly! My mouth was so wide in a mesmerised OMFG, no way, kinda Fashion, I looked back at the screen, but Leighton was gone! His voice appeared in my head seconds later.
"Turn around baby, let me see the ring on your finger," I gasped, turning around slowly, there he was in all is glory, Leighton was here, he was in Rome! I ran across the floor jumping into his awaiting arms.
"Baby, what you doing here?" Leighton just smiled pointing to Joe, she started giggling, I looked at her, "Joe, what's this all about?" She giggled again.
"Well your always trying to make others happy, we thought it was your turn to be happy for once" I shook my head in refusal "No this is your long weekend away, not mine" she giggled again.
"No Gracie, this whole weekend has been planned for you, also Leighton, I looked back at Leighton, he nodded in full agreement, "What about your dress? Thought that's what We are here for?" She nodded "yes, Were here to buy a bespoke dress, but It's not for me, It's for you," I smiled inwardly, looking back at Leighton, his eyes wide with excitement, you are still getting married ain't you?" "I should hope so!" I turned around to see Pierre standing in the door frame, "Did I miss something?" Joe ran into Pierre's open arms "No you got here just in time. Gracie is about to kick my head in, protect me!" We all fell to the floor in guffaws of laughter.
Leighton took the ring from me sliding it onto my finger, kissing my forehead, "Now you really are stuck with me" at that very moment I was the happiest girl alive, life couldn't get any better than this, I would spend a lifetime loving him, with nothing getting in our way.
"I love it, baby, It's beautiful," he smiled kissing my finger where he placed the ring, "Nothing will ever be more beautiful than you, I'm just glad you said yes!" I shook my head, "You are my lifelong dream, why would I have said no?" He giggled, "Oh I think you're forgetting the night I asked you to be mine? You almost died, you said you were too young to marry worried ever since," I chuckled in his arms.
He was right, I did shit myself, but now I think I've aged dramatically since becoming a fully fledged vampire, furthermore, I can't think of anything else I would like to do, I know I couldn't live without Leighton so why even try.

Hey everyone I absolutely love this chapter! To get the full affect listen to the song as you read it thanks in advace.