Ch 3 Betrayal.

I was walking along the river bank hand in hand with Taylor, the sun was scorching, it hurt my eyes to look up and my head was muzzy I looked up and Taylor was smiling at me
"I'm so glad Leighton knows about us, I always knew he would being your soul mate, now we can be together, just you and me, I was smiling back at him, "So am I glad," and we kissed.

I jumped up to find it was just a dream, oh my god that felt so real, I looked over to see Leighton sleeping next to me, he looked so peaceful, like an angel.

Maybe my dream was trying to tell me something, God forbid he would ever find out, I'm sure that would be the end for us, God forbid I should ever lose him.

I sat up in bed shaking, what have I done, why would I do such a thing, "Gracie you did it because you wanted him, I tried to warn you about the love triangle," shaking my head in refusal, no your wrong.

"Don't you start, can't you just give me some positive input," she laughed at me, "Gracie I could do, but how would you have protected yourself all these years without me, I kept you from caring at your weakest moments would others do that for you."

She was, in fact, talking sense, even at the lowest of moments the abuse, bullying stopped hurting me as much, now I see what she did, she wasn't trying to drag me down she was trying to keep me strong when no one else saw what I was going through.

"Thanks, I guess, but why all the abuse?" She laughed, "Would you not rather think that about yourself than other people think it of you?" I smiled to myself.

"Oh yeah, so when they say it, I already think it, so it doesn't bother me," she sighed with relief, "Exactly, but you don't need me anymore, you have great friends ,a gorgeous boyfriend who adores you be good, you know where I am"

I kind of felt sad, what if I did still need her, she's been a part of me for so long, could I cope without her? "What do I do now," she giggled, "Talk to Leighton, maybe he already knows, maybe he might surprise you, he's scared of losing you Gracie so I think he would understand."

I shook my head in disapproval, "I can't, I will lose him for sure, I shivered, trying to push away the feeling, Leighton stirred wrapping his arm around me, instantly I relaxed.

"See I told you, he loves you, he isn't going nowhere, just believe in him," I nodded snuggling back down in his arms.

I lay awake for quite some time, realising my subconscious is right, maybe he would forgive me, "Forgive you for what," I looked up to see Leighton yawning with his eyes open, "What's up, why you awake," I had to think fast.

"Nothing's wrong baby, I just can't sleep," he kissed the top of my head, "Are you hungry?" I had deja vu just then remembering I had asked Taylor that exact same thing, "Yeah for you," he smiled.

Within seconds his lips were on mine and the night was just a sudden blur, passion, frenzy wracked my body, all that mattered right now was me and Leighton, everything else could wait, sleep took us peacefully afterwards that's how my dreams stayed too.

I awoke to kisses being planted all over my face, I blinked to see Leighton looking down on me, "Good morning beautiful, did you sleep well, I was grinning from ear to ear "what do you think, did you."

He kissed me passionately "Most definitely, I had a dream I was being ravaged by the most beautiful woman in the world, I realized it wasn't a dream at all."

He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled in, "So what's our plans today, we can do anything you want," I cuddled into him knowing exactly what I wanted to do, I looked up at him "I want to stay in bed with you all day," he grinned.

"Nice try babe, my tummy's growling."

Downstairs was quiet but there was a mess everywhere, glasses placed all over, the strings of party poppers dangling through the bannisters, it was a pig sty.

As we got closer to the kitchen we heard people laughing, we weren't the only ones hungry, Fealan and Joshua were arguing over who was going where today, Evie and mum were going over colours for fabric, where was my dad I looked around he was nowhere in sight, "Mum where's dad?" She looked up and smiled at me, "Morning sleeping beauty, dad's just gone with Draco to look around where he's going to work, he will be back shortly," I nodded in agreement.
"Ok cool, have you eaten?" She nodded and looked back at Evie.

Leighton nudged me "What do you want for breakfast princess? You can have anything you like, I winked at him stepping on my tiptoes I leaned closer, I whispered in his ear, "I want you right now." He blushed, mums head spun around quick, "Gracie I heard that!" she laughed.

Oh god I could have died, shit I forgot she could hear everything now, for one split second I forgot she was a vampire, "Don't blush darling Its a natural thing, you are old enough now, just don't ware the poor boy out" Fealan and Joshua were giggling, god my mum could be so embarrassing, I swear you could fry an egg on my cheeks right now they were so hot, Leighton giggled with the boys I was lived "Right you three outside now, so I can really put you all on your arses," they all whaled with laughter, "Come on you bunch of wimp's I'm just a woman you have the upper hand," we all cracked up laughing.

Leighton picked me up spinning me around, "Come now super woman, you need to eat gain some muscles and then you can take us on," I giggled.

I went over to the table punching Fealan and Joshua in the arm before sitting down, "Where's Joe? She still sleeping?" They both shook their heads, "No she left with demon boy an hour ago," Fealan retorted, I laughed at his reply, "I take it you don't like him?" He chuckled.
"He ain't what I would choose for my sister, but then I wouldn't choose him for you,? He pointed at Leighton.

Leighton looked up from the fridge, "I heard that, just cause you want her all to yourself, ain't that right cuz." Fealan blushed, I changed the subject.
"Oh well I'll see Joe tonight hopefully, " Fealan shook his head again, "Doubt it, babe, she moved in with him."

Tears welled up, my eyes were stinging, Joshua hugged me to his chest, "Why didn't she tell me?" Joshua hushed me, "She did try sis, she texted you when you were in New York but then we got told about your mum and she knew you had other things on your mind."

I snuggled into Joshua, he was right I did have a lot going on, but now I wish she would have told me and damn right I would have tried to change her mind.

Leighton placed a plate in front of me with what looked like half a pig situated in doorstep slices of bread, I looked up at him, "what's that meant to be," he laughed "That babe, is sandwich ala pig," he sat next to me "Eat up and I'll take you to see Joe."

The drive to Joe's was a long one, she had moved nearly 100 miles away, how could I get to her quick if I needed her or if she needed me, Leighton put his hand in mine, "A lot has happened since you went away babe, just be prepared, for it all."

I sat contemplating what he just said be prepared, all sorts were going through my mind, if anything happened to Joe I'll kill him, Leighton laughed, "No babe nothing like that, despite what the others think of him he's a decent guy, he takes good care of her," I relaxed a little, so what did I have to be prepared for.