USJ Attack Pt.1

***

The entire class is on a bus, on their way to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint (aka; the USJ)

Faruko sat next inbetween Kaminari and Aoyama, trying her best to not glance at Midoriya too much. Faruko started to pick up that Midoriya's friends calls him Deku, thinking that it's quite an odd nickname but she didn't mind.

Not only have she been observing Deku lately, but have been observing his friends and the people he surrounds himself with. Not that she's stalking him so much, but that she's just simply curious about the green freckled boy. Faruko at times in class would doze off, just staring at the back of his head since Deku sits right in front of her. She always fought the urge to try and touch his hair without him noticing, but she thought that that's too weird.

So Faruko would drop her own paper for a certain assignment in class just for Deku to pick it up for her, and just the other day Faruko asked Deku for help on a math problem that she already knew how to solve. She would pretend to be clueless and apologize for her clumsiness just to get his attention. Luckily Deku wasn't aware of what Faruko was doing, believing that she's simply clumsy and a student that works at a different pace from everyone. When in reality it's just Faruko wanting to catch his attention in the smallest ways possible, so it won't seem like they're total strangers to each other.

"Hey Deku" Tsu said, getting his attention. "Your quirk is a lot like Allmight's"

"My what?! N-no why would you say that I mean of course it's similar but it's not like it's totally the same exact quirk, I mean not that it's not - I mean it's pretty much the same type, uhhh a power type of quirk yeah heh" Said Deku in one breath, moving his arms around with burning cheeks.

"Yikes, he looks nervous" Faruko said.

"I know right" Kaminari said. "Dude chill out, it's not like a bunch of villains are going to pop out of nowhere to destroy us or anything, we're just going to have a practice trial on rescuing civilians"

"Oh! Um... right" Deku smiled crookedly with a neck rub.

Woah.. That smile...
Faruko thought, her eyes nearly widened, having small blushes appear on her cheeks as she watched Deku the whole time, talking to the others on the bus.

I miss that smile...
It reminds me why I care about being here...

...

After a while on the bus, they finally made it to the USJ, where the class gathered. Once they gathered together, they entered into the facility, where they met Thirteen explaining the purposes of this place.