Hero Names

***

"Hey there Firefalcon" Danny said with a smile.

"Aye what's up pockets?" Faruko said, happy to see Danny.

They both walked next to each other, heading home after a long day at school.

"Man, can you believe school is almost over? We only have a month left

"Man, can you believe school is almost over? We only have a month left.." Danny said, nearly looking down. "What's your plan for next year?"

"What plans?" Faruko questioned. "We're just going to the 8th grade"

"Haha, well yeah I know that but, I was wondering what you got planned during summer break"

"Hmm, well I'm planning on having a summer party, but that's gonna be a while until it comes" Faruko said, looking into his brown eyes. "You're invited as an early heads up, and if anyone asks just tell em that I told you so"

"Alright" Danny chuckled at that.

"I'll keep that in mind..."

...

"Hey you, you were amazing back at the sports festival!" A stranger said on a bike, passing by Faruko. "Keep it up!"

"Heh, yeah thanks.." Faruko sighed, having on a simple black raincoat, hugging herself as the rain pours down on her.

She received some attention due to what happened back at the sports festival, but now no amount of compliment will make this day any better.

It had to rain, on this day

Faruko thought, having her eyes on the ground.

She took her time walking to school by herself, having her wings exposed out in the rain, not caring if it gets soaked. Today she can care less about herself.