The Beast's Forest

***

"Remind me again why you don't want me to fly so much especially around where we're going?" Faruko asked Aizawa from the backseat, who already looked pretty annoyed at her question.

"I'll explain this for the last time. Flying isn't always going to make you stronger. You must face situations head on like the rest stuck on the ground, otherwise you're an official coward. I will do more than just doc points if you do so with the upcoming trial. You'll know what I mean when it starts. Now quit asking me questions, I'm tired of talking already" Faruko rolls her eyes at that.

She doesn't like the thought of not being able to fly over her tests. It's what grant her some easy points so far, but her teacher is making her flight challenging, like how the final exam was against present mic.

Ugh, still better than walking though,
Faruko thought.

Faruko puts on a pair of headphones, skimming through her playlist as she chooses a song to relax to while being in a noisy bus. She didn't felt like talking to anyone on board the bus after that short talk with Aizawa.

Official coward, yeah right...
Faruko thought, crossing her arms in denial.

After a while of being on the bus, the students have finally arrived at their destination, everyone stepping out of the bus as they take in the full view of all the trees and the small wide mountains nearby, most of the sight covered in trees. Everyone stood at a clearing near the road of where the bus have stopped.

"Huh, this doesn't look like a rest area" Kirishima said, seeing that there are no benches nor any park tables to rest. Not even a water fountain nor any public restrooms to go to.

"Yeah, I wonder where's class B is too" Jiro said, which is the class that they were supposed to meet with at this point.

"They probably got there before us" Faruko said, gazing and scanning upon the trees with her red falcon eyes. "Wherever they are..."

"You don't think we stopped here just so you could stretch your legs out do you?" Aizawa asked, as some raised their brow at his question.

"Hey eraser!" Someone said from behind, which made everyone's head turn.

"Long time no see" Aizawa said with a bow once he faced a familiar friend.

"Alright! Your feline fantasies are here! Say meow!" Some woman in red hair and skirt with a red tail and top meowed, having a pair of oversized cat gloves on both her hands and red boots.

"Purrfectly cute and catlike girls!" Another said, who was blonde with the same style as the one in red, but blue instead.

"You can call us the wild wild pussycats!" The two strangers said, striking their signature poses like cheerleaders.

"Is this a dream?" Faruko asked, questioning if what she just witnessed was real due to the sparks and random swirls that appeared around the two.

"These are the pro hero's you'll be working with at the summer training camp" Aizawa said to his class.

I guess not,
Faruko thought.