Missing Falcon

***

Faruko's mother Naoka Faruko left the school after Nezu was done explaining everything to her

Faruko's mother Naoka Faruko left the school after Nezu was done explaining everything to her. Feeling worried and anxious for her only daughter, her heart nearly broke at the thought of her gone. She continues to head home, letting the rain soak her wings and clothes since she didn't bring an umbrella with her. She would fly her way back from UA but flying with wet wings can be challenging, leaving her no choice but to walk the entire way.

Oh my dear, where did you go?
Faruko's mother thought, troubled as ever. She never thought this would ever happen to her own daughter, even though she caused much trouble throughout the years, she rather face another if it means not losing her.

Please, come home. Somehow, somewhere, be found.

Once she arrived at the doorstep, she rings the door bell, awaiting for her sister to answer the door. As soon as she answered the door, she gasped as her eyes grew wide at how soaked her sister looked.

"Sis! You're all wet! Whats going...on?" Her sister Naomi Tanaka questioned, noticing how distressed she looked too. "Whats wrong?"

"I-it's Faruko.." Naoka struggles to say through her tears, but she broke in tears, which made her sister embrace her in concern, crying in her arms.

"Woah hey its okay, come on. You can tell me everything what happened when we go inside" her sister said, gently leading her inside the house.

Once she got her sister settled down on the sofa with a box of tissues nearby, she sat across from her, listening carefully to what she has to say, wrapped in a warm blanket. "So what happened?"

"She went missing sis.."

"What? Who?"

"I got a call this morning from her teacher that Faruko wasn't at school. They only called me to know if she's with me but I said no" She explained in tears, wiping them away with a tissue in her hands, as her sisters eyes began to grow wide. "So I decide to go to the school to see if they're doing anything about it, I just came from UA so all they told me was that they're holding some meeting about my daughter and that they're doing everything they can to find her. She's gone missing sis, can you believe that?"

Her sister shocked at the news.

"Oh no, no this can't be.." her sister said, suddenly looking worried herself. "A-and they don't know anything else? Have they found anything?"

Naoka simply shook her head with an apologetic look and a shrug. She gasped, as small tears began to form at the corner of her eyes. This news was weighing her down so much that Naomi simply hugs her sister in her arms.