Firestorm

***

"Alright class" Aizawa said, facing his students outside the wide open field, all in their hero costumes, ready for today's training.

"As all of you know, today's training exercise will take place in a small neighborhood, as usual, the exercise will involve teamwork depending on which side you're on. Which is villains against heroes" Aizawa explained. "Anyone chosen as a villain will take hostage of the entire section of the place, working together to take down the heroes and keeping them away from the hostages. Anyone chosen as a hero however, must fight and rescue the hostages. The winner will determine the number of hostages that have been rescued or captured. For example; if the villains have held more hostages than the heroes that were rescued, then the villains wins. But if heroes rescue more than there are hostages, then they're the winners. Of course, this training is timed, so keep that in mind before time runs out"

"So the villains are having it easy?" Ashido said. "I sure don't wanna be a hero in this exercise then"

"You're with the heroes according to me" Aizawa bluntly said to Ashido, making her whine.

"That includes everyone else here" Aizawa said to the class once again. "Half of you will end up as villains, while the other as heroes. You may split up or work together during the exercise, as I stand by to watch you all"

"Aw yeah!" Kaminari said. "I feel pretty pumped today! Can't wait to use our quirks in action again. It felt like it been a while since we had a training exercise like this!"

"Yeah me too" Faruko said, who doesn't feel pretty pumped in today's exercise.

Has it been that long?
Faruko thought, thinking about where the time flew by. She didn't felt like it been that long since their last exercise.

Eventually, Azui, Ashido, Sero, Todoroki, Kirishima, Deku, Uraraka, Tokoyami, Koda, and Sato were chosen as heroes. While Yaoyorozu, Hagakure, Bakugou, Kaminari, Jirou, Iida, Shouji, Aoyama, Mineta, and Ojiro were chosen as villains - that includes Faruko. Aizawa thought it was a good choice to put her there since he calculated and measured their strengths.

"Hey I guess we're villains!" Said Kaminari. "Ready to kick their butts or what?"

"Heh, you bet" Faruko said, thanks to Kaminari, she felt a small friction of confidence in today's exercise. "Actually now that you said that, I can't wait to start" Faruko said, putting her reflective bug eyed goggles with a smirk.

"Yeah that's the spirit!" Kaminari said.

"So are you guys all pumped up too or what?!" Kirishima said with his fist up high in the air towards his team mates.

"Yeah!" Ashido, Uraraka and and Sato said, cheering.

"So, do you have a plan to take down those villains?" Azui asked Deku, who was thinking to himself.

"Hmm, well I do now" Deku said, finishing analyzing everything in his head in such short time.

"Great!" Kirishima said. "Let's hear it!"

"Okay, well.." As Deku goes on to explain his plan to the team, the other team also devised a plan for themselves, exchanging different ideas and strategies to each other.

"Now, get into your positions villains" instructed Aizawa. "Go into the neighborhood and to the streets and homes; wherever. While heroes, gather in line at the entrance. You'll know when to start when I give the order"

The class followed his words, as everyone got into their positions. Some on top of houses while some in the streets, awaiting for the heroes to approach.