Forgive but never forget

***

Days passed since Faruko's power gone out. The doctor have notified her teacher that she'll remain in the clinic until they figure out whats going on with her, as Aizawa and the rest of the class have heard of the tragic news of what Faruko is going through. So far, she's showing signs of depression and is under watch.

Luckily she's not suffering from any serious medical conditions, but concluded that it's a mental thing that needs to be dealt with, that needs constant care, which means that her mind is affecting her health.

But even after all this time, Faruko couldn't bring herself to see her mother, still afraid to see her. Faruko also felt some other baggy emotions.

When will this feeling ever go away...
Faruko thought, staring at the ceiling of nothingness, her mind wondering into a spiral of hopelessness.

Its been days at the hospital since her power went away, that she lost count. At this point she's just sleeping the hours through, not caring if she have been oversleeping.

so tired...
Faruko thought, who tossed around to lay on her side.

Suddenly a nurse came in (which was the same nurse as before) came walking into her room with a cart that contained a tray of food.

"Goodmorning Faruko" said the nurse, rolling the cart up to her bed. "How are you feeling?"

Faruko remains unresponsive, something that the nurse herself have grown used to already.

She sighed. "Well, it's time for your breakfast"

Faruko continues to remain unresponsive, which made the nurse put her hands on her hips.

"Now I know you're not asleep Faruko" said the nurse. "And if you are, wake up! You must get up and eat"

"I'm not hungry right now..." Faruko mumbled, who remained on her side away from the nurse's view.

"I know it's hard, but you must get up and eat

"I know it's hard, but you must get up and eat. I can't let you skip a meal again" the nurse said, speaking softly and gently to her. "You keep skipping meals and I can't go against doctor's orders. You promised me last night that you would eat breakfast"

Faruko sighed, having nothing else to say to her.

"..well, I didn't want to call it out early but, you have a visitor here. I hope that makes you feel a bit better, you have good friends that cares about you dearly" the nurse said, as she clears her throat. "I'm going to leave your breakfast here, in case you want it. I'll be leaving now. Take care..." the nurse walks out with the sound of heels tapping against the floor.