Hospital Visit

Hi thanks for coming back here to read more and being patient, much appreciated:)

Enjoy!

***

Faruko walks through the wide open field, no trees to be spotted. The wind brushing against the hairy tall grasses, looking like the waves of the ocean. The entire scenery felt peaceful, the skies a soft blue color with fresh cotton clouds. Everything seemed so still, yet all moving like the skinny streams of stilled water pouring down gently.

Faruko didn't wonder where she stood, nor where she is, but took her time looking around, enjoying the sights as the soft breeze pushes against her hair. She kept walking until she see's a familiar face up ahead, in which it caught her attention. She squints her eyes to see who it was. Oddly her falcon vision refused to pick up their face.

Picking her pace up towards the stranger, she wondered who it might be once she takes a closer look. Once she got close enough, she halts in her tracks to see that who was standing at a distance before her was an all too familiar old friend, whom she have missed for so long.

Danny.

Faruko stood there, too stunned to move or even speak. She couldn't believe who she was seeing, and it blew her mind. While Faruko was processing everything, Danny stood there with a wide smile, looking directly at her with a wave of his hand, as he began to walk towards her. That entire moment Faruko remained still as a statue, the tears slowly escaping out the corner of her shaky glimmering eyes, amazed to see her dear deceased friend.

Danny stopped walking right when he got close enough, now standing right in front of her, not breaking eye contact nor his smile the entire time, though there was a small space in between them, about 5 feet apart.

Faruko's mouth hanged open, letting out a soft breath of disbelief, still in her little trance. Even Danny's eyes glimmered with hers, glad to see each other after all this time.

Faruko's trance broke when Danny suddenly extends a hand out toward her, as if he's waiting for a hand shake. Well, more like waiting for her take his hand.

Faruko looked down at his hand, staring at it for a moment. She then slowly comes close to him, extending her hand out to take his, but before Faruko could even touch the tips of his fingers, she stopped the moment she heard a familiar voice.

"Faruko.. I am here" whispered the voice in her ears. "No matter how many days it'll take, I'll be right here.."

Faruko softly gasped, recognizing the voice as she looked up to the sky, pulling her hand back from Danny. Faruko then looks back at Danny, as Danny tilted his head at Faruko, still having his hand out.

Faruko sighed, thinking about whether she should go, or stay.

"I-I'm sorry.." she softly said to Danny. "I can't.. people need me"

Danny's smile dropped, putting his hand back down with a sigh.

"That voice" Said Danny, looking up to the sky. "It's one of your friends, isn't it?"