USJ Attack Pt.2

***

Faruko's heart raced, feeling the pulse throughout her body, sweating nervously, full of uncertainty

Faruko's heart raced, feeling the pulse throughout her body, sweating nervously, full of uncertainty. She never felt so urgent towards a class this way before.

Must find the others, must find the others...
Faruko thought, using her falcon eyes to scout anyone in need of saving.

She instantly spots two familiar classmates from below, one was blonde spikes and the other red spikes walking together.

"It's them!" Faruko said, glad to see Bakugou and Kirishima okay. They were both upon the ruins zone, which wasn't far from the center of the entire facility, and it sure didn't take long for Faruko to spot them.

"Hey!" Faruko calls out to the two, making them look up to see her in the air. "It's good to see you guys are okay!"

"What do you mean?! Of course we're okay!" Bakugou angered.

"Calm down man" Kirishima said to Bakugou. "Don't worry about us, we're okay!"

"Alright good to hear!" Faruko said. "I'm gonna go ahead and continue to fly around to check on the rest of our classmates. Thirteen is down and is in need of help!"

"Okay! Thanks for letting us know!" Kirishima waved his hands in the air, which Faruko smiled in response, continuing to fly on.

Checking off Bakugou and Kirishima, Faruko quickly noticed the familiar ice covering and growing on the landslide zone, seeing none other than Todoroki freezing up the villains.

"Hey you!" Faruko calls out to Todoroki, who looked up to see Faruko flying towards him in the air. "Nice job freez! Good to see you're okay! I've been flying around checking on our classmates to see if they're fine, give me a hands up if everything's alright with you!"

Todoroki just stood there remaining silent, simply turning away from her, ignoring what she just said.

"...guess I'll take that as an okay!" Faruko optimistically said, continuing to fly on. She doesn't have time to for attitude.

Faruko made her way towards the mountain zone, which she flies over to see her close friend Kaminari, who was with Jiro and Yaoyorozu. For some reason, Kirishima looked weird, and funny, having his thumbs up with some derpy looking eyes. Faruko quickly noticed the scattered villains on the ground, but they were already passed out. Luckily she see's the three still standing, but of course her attention was more on Kaminari.

Is he who I think it is?
Faruko thought, flying closer to Kaminari.

"Hey!" Faruko calls out, getting Jiro's and Yaoyorozu's attention from behind. "I've been flying around checking if all our classmates are okay. Is everything alright down there?"