Ripped away

***

    Deku and Iida have managed to sneak into the place, finding a couple of winged people in cages, aligned in sections orderly from a distance away.

"Woah, look! There's people in.. cages" Deku whispered, looking quite disturbed at what he's witnessing.

Even Iida was without words. "Cages? Oh no.." he uttered.

Why's it rounded at the top like a bird cage?
Iida thought, already feeling uncomfortable, noticing the people in the cages have strapped wings on their backs, all seemed to be bounded the same way.

Suddenly they hear a door shut, sending a creepy echo throughout the place, causing Iida and Deku to jump and run behind a random crate nearby.

"What was that?!" Iida asked, keeping his voice down, eyes wide in nervousness.

"I don't know. This place is too big and dark to figure out!" Deku whispered back, growing afraid.

"Well, we must keep moving and focus on what we're here for!" Iida whispered.

"Right!"

As the two snuck around hiding behind random objects, they spotted a couple of men standing around, keeping watch of the place. Deku and Iida noted this, managing to hide behind another crate, and on the other side of that crate stood a caged someone, silently crying in sadness, until Deku approached the caged victim, causing her to gasp.

"Shhh" Deku shushed her gently, keeping himself quiet. "Don't be afraid. We're here to help"

"Wh..what? Really?" She starts wiping her tears away, her eyes the color of amber.

"Yea" Deku answered. "But, what's going on here? Why's everyone in cages and, who are you?"

"My name is Natsumi, and we've all gotten kidnapped for the profit of our wings"

"What?"

"To rip and sell them away in the black market" she answered. "You're where they dewing people"

Huh?!
Deku and Iida both thought at the same time, widening their eyes at what she just said in complete shock.

The poor victim starts to tear up once again, nearly shaking.

"I... I don't know how you managed to find us here, but, y-you came right on time. I'm apparently next to have, to have my wings.. well you know..." she was unable to finish her sentence as Deku looked into her eyes, putting a hand around one of the bars.

"Listen Natsumi, we'll stop at nothing to get everyone out of here" Deku assured.

"Yes. You can count on us" Iida also assured.

Natsumi was out of words, her eyes shook in admiration towards Deku and Iida. "...thank you"

"No problem. Also, uhh, we're looking for our friend with black wings and short hair"

Natsumi gasped. "I saw her walking down over there. The big fire was so noticeable so I'm sure she went in there" she pointed.