Gone

***

"I'M COMING FOR YOU YUTO!" Faruko cried out, the big tornado of fire already starting to wreck up the place, the walls breaking and the air growing warm and windy, causing the winged hero to fly out of the place.

Eventually, the raging firestorm broke through the roof, like a volcanic explosion took place on the mountains, causing some materials and the ground to fly out of the hidden base.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" Faruko demanded, looking for the old man.

Where did that musty sack go?!
Faruko thought angrily, who was unable to find him.

"GRR! I'LL ROAST YOUR ARMS OFF WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU OLD MAN!" Faruko threatened, the tornado growing stronger.

"Oh no, it looks bigger than before!" Deku said, who stood far from the fire with everyone else, as the captives flied away in fear, leaving the main three behind.

"Bigger than before?!" Hawks questioned with a sweat drop, his attention on to Deku.

"Yes!" Deku answered. "This happened before during a training exercise and she completely destroyed a whole neighborhood!"

"What?!" Hawks said, astonished.

"It was a replica!"

"Oh" Hawks dropped his shoulders at that. "So this happened before?"

"Yeah but none of us knew she was capable of doing this so it was so unexpected when it happened!" Deku quickly answered. "She couldn't control it nor stop it due to some strong emotions that triggered it!"

"Then thats probably it!" Hawks said. "It must be that her anger is controlling her! We gotta calm her down before things get worse!"

"Right!" Iida said, who was about to run towards the fire head on, but Deku quickly stopped him with a hand on his shoulder.

"W-wait Iida! We need a plan!"

"Then hurry and tell it to me already!" Iida said.

Deku thought for a moment with a sweat drop, his mind racing and thinking of all the possibilities.

It would be easy if Aizawa was here, but he's too far out of range! Anytime soon the others will notice the firestorm here..
I guess all we can do is try and reason with her for now
Deku thought with a sweat drop.

"Alright, lets try reasoning with her"

"What? What's there to reason? She's angry as a nest of hornets!" Iida said, pointing at the obvious flaming tornado ahead.

"But I know she'll listen to us!" Deku said. "We gotta at least try!"

Iida looks at the firestorm for a moment, seeing Faruko rage out with her big flaming wings as blood trickled down her nose, which made his heart prick at how upset she looked.

"Fine, lets go then!"

"Alright!" Deku said. "But she's too high up in the air, how can I get her attention?"

"I got it!" Hawks said, suddenly grabbing around Deku in his arms. "Hang on tight!"

Hawks quickly lifts Deku off the ground, flying towards where Faruko is in the air. The more they got closer to her, the more the atmosphere around them became warmer.

"This is as far as I can go!" Hawks said, afraid to get too close to the fire that swirled and raged before him due to his flammable feathers. "Try calling her now, she'll most likely listen to a friend like you!"