Sports Festival Pt.2

***

"I'll squash you like a fly!" Bakugou barked, gritting his teeth and his fists at Faruko.

"Oh yeah? Well I like to see you try!" Faruko said, full of determination.

The last part of the sports festival games is now having to face each other in combat with everything they got. Bakugou have already defeated a good number of people down, especially against Tokoyami and Uraraka, which made Faruko pretty nervous. When they announced that she was going to have to face Bakugou, Faruko was struck with disbelief. She couldn't believe that she was going to have to face against the angry pomeranian boy. Good thing Faruko have gained up the strength and courage to face him, so the stress melted away right when she stood at a distance from him at the center of the arena.

Faruko stretched out her wings, waiting for the match to start.

"And... begin!"

Bakugou quickly ran towards her, using his quirk to launch himself forward, going for a powerful attack against Faruko, which caused the class to feel nervous for her.

Whoa, is he gonna make it?!
Kaminari thought.

But then Faruko flapped her wings with all her strength, which dodged over his explosive attack, perfectly giving her the opportunity to stomp on top of Bakugou's head with a single foot. The stomp pushed Bakugou's head so hard, that he began to stumble forward, almost falling over to hit the ground.

"Ooh!" The crowd said, not expecting her to move that fast.

"Grrrr!" One of Bakugou's eyes shut in pain as he rubs the top of his head.

"Aww did that hurt?" Faruko mocked in the air from behind. "Easy target right? pffft"

"SHUT UP!"

Bakugou takes off into the air, going for another explosive attack, only for Faruko to dodge that too. Bakugou growled at her fast flying, continuing to chase her around in the air.

"Woop! Yo! Over here!" Faruko said, dodging and twisting her body around in the air, zigzagging. "Hah! Keep tryin fire cracka!"

"Don't call me that ya crusty crow wings!" Bakugou barked, landing back on the ground. "Quit running away already and face me like a man!"

"Hmm?" Faruko narrowed as her brows perked up with a sly smirk. "Okay then, I will..."

Faruko then starts to fly up, flying farther away from Bakugou.

"Where are you going ya coward?!"

Once she got high enough, Faruko looks back down at Bakugou while still flying, circling around him like a vulture.

Target locked,
Faruko thought, her pupils dilating sharply on to Bakugou.

This is part of her falcon abilities, which allows her to lock her eyes on the target to go for a blow. This helps her to seek out a weak spot on the individual to deliver an effective strike without the chances of missing.

So she quickly folds her wings up, going for a dive, traveling towards Bakugou in a zip. Bakugou grinned at her incoming attack.